Royals hoping to join forces with Red Wings

West Coast Senior Amateur Hockey League - Corner Brook Royals, Deer Lake Red Wings, Stephenville Jets & Port aux Basques Mariners.
canonball
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:37 pm

If they do join the league , (which i do hope so , we would be in for some good hockey , ) i don`t think that we will see 6 imports ,,3 at the most ...jmo

SHAWN4ROYALS

Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:28 pm

canonball wrote:If they do join the league , (which i do hope so , we would be in for some good hockey , ) i don`t think that we will see 6 imports ,,3 at the most ...jmo
i hope so as well cannonball and im extremely confident its gonna happen and we should be in for some great hockey(it will be great to get back out to the cec :-D ) and i agree with u that there wont be 6 imports,i can see it staying the same as last year

SHAWN4ROYALS

Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:39 pm

nfpuck wrote:
catsfan96 wrote:imagine the royals adding Robinson,Peach,Barker,Easton,Langdon,Furlong and TJ Smith up front, with the team they had last year. Sparling,North,Gear,Ballah,Doody,White,Caines and Barbour. Thats just for forwards. Looks pretty deadly to me, even with the rumors of Tobin,Gosse,Derosiers and Warren leaving for the East.
Dangerous lineup, great if they get a proven number 1 and a solid top 4 d, then you could see a long run on the west coast
i think the way BRADLEY DYKE finished the season up for the royals and the way he played with his first taste of playoff action that he proved hes a #1 netminder in this league JMO

#1royalsfan09.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:36 pm

i have to say that i`m not the bigs fan of darren langdon but he can help the royals alot in front of the net and in the corners.who knows maybe they will play a couple of games in deer lake to help them raise some money.

hawkeye2010

Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:03 am

stop dreaming/this will never happen. lets face it because it's all over. we all know that we were finish last year . with no fans no money.

• Information