PAB gets an "A" in bad behaviour

NL Junior Hockey discussions - St. John's Junior Hockey League / Central West Junior "B" league
Aviator
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:01 pm

I know exactly who you mean.......and you know what?? I have no excuse for him and I will apologize on behalf of the Jets for some of the things that come out of his mouth.....he is young and will learn. Hopefully he wont end up being a senior aged person standing and verbally abusing players by their bench as I've seen at the Bruce.
I have children my self and wouldn't want them to be exposed to such language. But I've always kept a good eye on my children and know they would never fling a bird at an adult no matter what....and they would know that there are places in a stadium that you just don't go in to......like the dressing rooms.

Redwing

Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:29 pm

yes aviator and it was bad. Smith went down to block a one-timer and Cantwell stopped the puck, t'd up and slapped it, he took the puck straight to the teeth, no visor or anything poor guy, brave kid though he got up and skated off

Aviator

Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:00 am

OMG...Hope he recovers okay...i'm guessing he lost some teeth...ouch - the dentist bill!!
Glad he was able to skate off himself...tough kid - you are are right.

Redwing

Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:02 am

lost a few full teeth and broke a few as well

hockey09

Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:51 pm

who was it that got the puck in the face??

hockey33

Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:46 pm

Daniel Smith

habs1

Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:05 pm

i think that the fans of the jets and cats must think they are angles by the way they bad mouth the mariners and there fans all i can say is don't get your hallos and wings broken or you won't be able to play

Aviator

Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:51 am

hahaha....so funny.. Angles? right angle? 90 degree angle? Geometry over spelling I guess.
Anyway, Great game between the Mariners and Jets last night. Mariners were in fine form, but the Jets didn't give it away...they played hard right up until the end. One thing no one can take away from the Jets is that they played hard all season....big improvement from last year.

pabfan2011

Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:11 am

i must say, very big improvement from last year. actuall gave the mariners a fun for their money a few times.

kwh4050

Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:05 pm

habs1 wrote:i think that the fans of the jets and cats must think they are angles by the way they bad mouth the mariners and there fans all i can say is don't get your hallos and wings broken or you won't be able to play
Can't speak for the Jets or Red wings but we don't consider our fans angels... they do have class tho and respect.. however; no matter where you go there are going to be a few bad apples that ruin it for everyone else...

• Information