Standings / Thoughts on changes next year?

Newfoundland & Labrador general hockey discussion.
kabbott50
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:17 pm

If it's any consolation to anybody, the Western AAA Midget team has great potential and will be a very good team in the Midget league next year. From what I understand they won't be losing ANY players, so that experience, plus the time together will help them grow.

Back on topic though...if they're running over the high school league this year with most of the AAA's on it, maybe they SHOULD split them in half, or just have one team out of that school.

geoff

Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:42 pm

The series between Sville and DL has been a disappointment to say the least. The first game in Sville was cancelled when DL were unable to make it out, Sville gets the points. Last Nights game in DL, Sville were unable to make it to DL because of bad weather, DL gets the points. WOW series tied, goin to game 3, exciting or what ? I just found out that DL is not coming in tonight so I guess Sville wins 2 games to 1.
I dont know te reason that DL is not coming, maybe bad weather there, its not bad in Sville. I was told they couldn t make it out to the first game in the series because they had no goalie.

Has the semifinal between Cb black and PAB started yet ? any scores ?

kabbott50

Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:06 pm

That's kind of dumb to cancel games and give the win to the other team. Re-schedule it and have it played out.

Seems like an HNL decision to me (I know, I know...).

geoff

Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:19 am

I'm told that high school hockey is done for the year with no playoffs having been played. I don't know what went on between CB and PAB but who can blame PAB for not wanting to travel to CB ?
Congrtas to Mr and Mrs King and their Titans Black . I wonder if any of the smaller schools will even bother to enter teams in the league next year.

creator

Sun May 06, 2012 10:59 pm

[quote="geoff"]Stephenville vs Deer Lake in game 1 tonite at Sville. They played last nite in the last reg game of the season, tied 7-7. should be an interesting series.

stephenville had 9 players this game; they were down 6-0 and made a goalie change. came back and tied it late.

im pretty sure everyone would have known how this series would've played out, a sweep; then CB would demolish sville.

• Information