Terry Ryan

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
BeastFromTheEast
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:37 am

Mr. BoJangles wrote:
BeastFromTheEast wrote:I seen the hit, Hoffe and the puck and Terry Ryan was doing a circle by him and Hoffe dished the puck up the boards and made an attempt to pick up speed and hit terry ryan who wasnt even going to hit him.
:o :shock: The dirt bag!!! Imagine the nerve! Body checking in a game of hockey! Play-off hockey, too.
Better off if he targeted an injured player and tried to take his knee out or something.tisk, tisk, I don't know.....maybe we should cover 'em all in bubble wrap!!!!
Oh so i'll use the smogdog question on you, were you talking to ryan delaney? did he tell you he was going take out gallant's knee? It was a hip check, so what.
Go Cee Bees Go!

Mr. BoJangles

Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:39 am

Harem Scarem wrote:
Bull Moose wrote:if its true.. go figure a late hit or dirty hit from Hoffee
Probably the dirtiest player in the league! They all like to talk about Langdon but I guarantee he has never punctured someone's lung by breaking their ribs with a late hit! Total disgrace to the league and the Cats organization should be ashamed. ;-)
You got that right Scarem! A good ol' two hander usually gets a better result! Why use up all yor energy checking?
When is the tea party? Don't put away those Halos out west!
Last edited by Mr. BoJangles on Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

puckit

Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:07 pm

geno wrote:
Harem Scarem wrote:
Warrior wrote:First I hope TErry is ok. But boys Hoffe plays hard and let's you know when he's out there, you know that aren't u a coach? He don't try what you are saying. The cats have always had players taken out on purpose and the only up roar you heard from us is Langdon. He may be better this year but no class what so ever.
What a joke! Langdon is not trying to injure anyone on purpose and he never broke anyone's jaw or ribs leading to a punctured lung. Wake the hell up man... Hoffe is 10 times worst than Langdon and has zero class and zero brains to cause that kind of injury to players.
Im not a Langdon fan by any stretch of the imagination but I have to agree with you %100!
REALLY, GINO!! Or are you just afraid that he might knock down some of your precious Caribou? GIVE ME A BREAK!! Hoffe is solid and he hits hard just like Ryan Penney and a few others in this league. To say he is worst than Langdon is total insanity. You're just trying to fuel the fire of Cat hatred. Compared to Langdon, Hoffe is a choirboy! What Hoffe does (hitting) is part of the game. What Langdon does(goonery) is not part of the game. Hitting is an integral part of this sport and sometimes players get injured as a result. But to vilify Mr. Hoffe while justifying Mr. Langdon is downright laughable! BTW, I hope Terry Ryan makes a full recovery. I don't enjoy seeing anybody injured, just like a good hard hitting spirited game of hockey!!
If at first you don't succeed....PUCKIT!

Yosemite Sam

Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:27 pm

i think hoffe should get a slap on his behind with a wet noodle.that would be punishn
ment enough.it was ok for gosse to slash pearcey and break his thumb.give me a break.

geno

Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:35 pm

To you pucket....

Why are you attacking me......I was just agreeing with Harem Scarem who made the post. Maybe ur just trying to fuel the fire of Caribous hatred. Not worried about him knocking down any Caribous players......just breaking more jaws or ribs. I have my opinion of Mr. Hoffe and it looks as though there are many others who share it.

hooligan

Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:47 pm

Harem Scarem wrote:
Warrior wrote:First I hope TErry is ok. But boys Hoffe plays hard and let's you know when he's out there, you know that aren't u a coach? He don't try what you are saying. The cats have always had players taken out on purpose and the only up roar you heard from us is Langdon. He may be better this year but no class what so ever.
What a joke! Langdon is not trying to injure anyone on purpose and he never broke anyone's jaw or ribs leading to a punctured lung. Wake the hell up man... Hoffe is 10 times worst than Langdon and has zero class and zero brains to cause that kind of injury to players.
Chris Pittman. ;-)

Mr. BoJangles

Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:05 pm

hooligan wrote:
Harem Scarem wrote:
Chris Pittman. ;-)
Career ending injuries don't count!!!!!!

CCFAN-dbs

Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:13 pm

evanpenton wrote:I heard Terry Ryan was lining up to hit Hoffe, Hoffe gave him a shot as Terry was coming towards him. Something many players due when a collision is approaching them, however Terry being a smaller player got hurt. If this is indeed the case ( I didnt see it so I cant say what happened ) Then it was a terrible accident that resulted it a serious injury. But I dont think its the first degree murder trial all the Ceebees fans are making it out to be.
From Terry Ryan himself, Early in the opening frame, Ryan was skating back to the CeeBees bench on a line change and felt an impact from Cataracts’ defenceman Greg Hoffe. There was no penalty on the play, which was away from the action.

Whether it was a cross-check, a spear, as initial reports indicated, or just a simple punch, Ryan was not sure.

All he knew was that his right side hurt.

Go BOUS Go!

geoguy

Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:03 pm

CCFAN-dbs wrote:
evanpenton wrote:I heard Terry Ryan was lining up to hit Hoffe, Hoffe gave him a shot as Terry was coming towards him. Something many players due when a collision is approaching them, however Terry being a smaller player got hurt. If this is indeed the case ( I didnt see it so I cant say what happened ) Then it was a terrible accident that resulted it a serious injury. But I dont think its the first degree murder trial all the Ceebees fans are making it out to be.
From Terry Ryan himself, Early in the opening frame, Ryan was skating back to the CeeBees bench on a line change and felt an impact from Cataracts’ defenceman Greg Hoffe. There was no penalty on the play, which was away from the action.

Whether it was a cross-check, a spear, as initial reports indicated, or just a simple punch, Ryan was not sure.

nice try CCFan but most of us weren't there and the ones that were probably didn't have a clean look. Like most topics on this site whether it be about goals, hits, fights, stickwork, incidents or accidents people are only interested in putting there own spin on things. Me included. the only fact we know is that there was an unfortunate injury to a player. Did anyone want to see that no. did hoffe try and lay a check I bet he did. did he get up sunday morning saying "I wonder if I can put a guy in the hospital today" I doubt he did. Do people want to hang him without trial? you know it. Is Terry Ryan one of them? I doubt it. Just like Evan Penton said the truth lies somewhere in the middle and most of us wouldn't know it even if it slapped us in the mouth regardless of what we claim.
Go Cats GO
2011 WCSHL Regular Season Champs
2011 WCSHL Champs
2011 Herder Champs
2013 NLSHL regular season champs
2014 regular season and herder champs
2015 herder champs
2016 regular season champs
2016 cwshl champs
2017 cwshl regular season champs.

CCFAN-dbs

Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:26 pm

geoguy wrote:
CCFAN-dbs wrote:

nice try CCFan but most of us weren't there and the ones that were probably didn't have a clean look. Like most topics on this site whether it be about goals, hits, fights, stickwork, incidents or accidents people are only interested in putting there own spin on things. Me included. the only fact we know is that there was an unfortunate injury to a player. Did anyone want to see that no. did hoffe try and lay a check I bet he did. did he get up sunday morning saying "I wonder if I can put a guy in the hospital today" I doubt he did. Do people want to hang him without trial? you know it. Is Terry Ryan one of them? I doubt it. Just like Evan Penton said the truth lies somewhere in the middle and most of us wouldn't know it even if it slapped us in the mouth regardless of what we claim.
Did you miss that it was a quote from Terry Ryan? He doesn't even know himself what actually happened.
Go BOUS Go!

• Information