flyers @ cataracts feb 1st

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
geoguy
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:59 pm

Gotta give credit to patty o'brien for playing a great game tonight. Some of the defenceman in front of him should of spent more time clearing rebounds then blowing kisses and giving the finger to the fans in section A.
Go Cats GO
2011 WCSHL Regular Season Champs
2011 WCSHL Champs
2011 Herder Champs
2013 NLSHL regular season champs
2014 regular season and herder champs
2015 herder champs
2016 regular season champs
2016 cwshl champs
2017 cwshl regular season champs.

evanpenton

Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:00 am

newfiebullet110 wrote:
Mr. BoJangles wrote:IMO Keough is a dirty hockey player. Barrett was also running around in the last 10 mins looking for someone to go with. How about the hit on Sulivan by Hoffe? Gander got it handed to them tonight. They were not in the game at all! However tomorrow is another day. Maybe we can see a better effort but I think the Cats will be hard to beat if they conyinue to skate like they did tonight. Thought Brennan played a great game

your brutal......and bussey don't go around head hunting.....brutal analysis
What part of his analysis was brutal? Gander got it handed to them tonight. Gander wasnt in the game at any given time. Keough was a dirtbag. He gave short two cheapshots and then ran. Didnt see barrett so I cant comment on that. I know you will say I have green glasses on, but bussey only hit like 3 people. All clean checks so where was this head hunting. .. also the guy is like 5'10. Hed have to be jumping pretty blatantly to be head hunting.
GO CATS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!

Blades On The Ice

Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:03 am

lol @ barrett .. what a waste of space

titan

Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:22 am

Blades On The Ice wrote:still think it would be a smart move for the flyers to trade wadden
Why,you guys want him? :o

titan

Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:29 am

evanpenton wrote:
newfiebullet110 wrote:
Mr. BoJangles wrote:IMO Keough is a dirty hockey player. Barrett was also running around in the last 10 mins looking for someone to go with. How about the hit on Sulivan by Hoffe? Gander got it handed to them tonight. They were not in the game at all! However tomorrow is another day. Maybe we can see a better effort but I think the Cats will be hard to beat if they conyinue to skate like they did tonight. Thought Brennan played a great game

What part of his analysis was brutal? Gander got it handed to them tonight. Gander wasnt in the game at any given time. Keough was a dirtbag. He gave short two cheapshots and then ran. Didnt see barrett so I cant comment on that. I know you will say I have green glasses on, but bussey only hit like 3 people. All clean checks so where was this head hunting. .. also the guy is like 5'10. Hed have to be jumping pretty blatantly to be head hunting.
Although the Flyers were outplayed,to say they weren't in the game at all tonight is a little misleading.With a score of 1-1 after 1 and 2-1 until very late in the 2nd, they certainly were "in the game". With the score that close,they did have a chance.

smogdog

Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:47 am

shots were 50-22 and thats only the ones that hit the net

Blades On The Ice

Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:46 am

the first 3 shots by the flyers were not put on the

tiger

Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:58 am

catsfan200 wrote:Anyone know why Devon O'Brien got game misconduct? Only thing I saw was him sitting on bench
Yes pearson got the stick to the face which broke his nose and no call. devon and keough were both pissed with the ref and therefore O'Brien ended up with a game misconduct due to refs not seeing this call.

kwh4050

Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:57 am

evanpenton wrote:
newfiebullet110 wrote:

I didn't think that Keough done anything non-expected from a game where you're being dominated at every aspect of the game and your looking to change up the momentum for your team.... I didn't think he went crazy though and or completely crossed the line but I didn't see everything also, like any fan and or ref lol... I agree that Bussey only threw 3 hits however even though he's shorter, 2 of those hits were borderline and very questionable at the least with a 50/50 chance of being penalized for... And just in case anyone is wondering, I am a Cats' fan... The Cats are just on a different level than the Flyers that played (or didn't actually) last night. Not having Campbell and Matheson was extremely obvious and O'Brien STOOD ON HIS HEAD! The Cat's showed all season and have been cementing in the past 4 games that they are an unreal hockey club from top to bottom.

PurpleandGold

Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:00 am

I didn't think that Keough done anything non-expected from a game where you're being dominated at every aspect of the game and your looking to change up the momentum for your team.... I didn't think he went crazy though and or completely crossed the line but I didn't see everything also, like any fan and or ref lol... I agree that Bussey only threw 3 hits however even though he's shorter, 2 of those hits were borderline and very questionable at the least with a 50/50 chance of being penalized for... And just in case anyone is wondering, I am a Cats' fan... The Cats are just on a different level than the Flyers that played (or didn't actually) last night. Not having Campbell and Matheson was extremely obvious and O'Brien STOOD ON HIS HEAD! The Cat's showed all season and have been cementing in the past 4 games that they are an unreal hockey club from top to bottom.[/quote]

Wow...an unbiased and balanced analysis in this thread...lol....good job sir good job

• Information