Allan Cup question

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
Silverhawk
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:36 pm

oh I know.. sometimes everything needs a face lift
Be Loud, Be Herd. Go 'Bous Go
2015 Allan Cup Host Team

- 2012 Herder Memorial Champs
- 2011 Allan Cup Champs
- 2010 Herder Memorial Champs
- 2009 Herder Memorial Champs

dakota

Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:39 pm

Wade wrote:It Is what it is, SilverHawk. But I think it's worth pointing out the rules have not undergone major revisions in a long time at the SR. AAA level.

My thing is the rules should be the same for everyone. But I'm tired of saying it over & over.
So bentley can't have affiliate players? Come on...Bentley has no import rule? Come on...Bentley doesn't have to follow a draft system, correct? What is all the crap your getting on with?

Wade

Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:46 pm

All SR AAA teams can have affiliate players. And all SR AAA teams have Imoort rules.

The difference is...in Alberta...the league honours SR AAA rules.

Other Provinces have leagues which have supplemental rules which are league specific. It's the choice of certain teams to enter those leagues while also registering at SR AAA level. In the AC tournament...the league rules are NOT bindng. Only SR AAA guidelines are in effect

dakota

Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:59 pm

Wade wrote:All SR AAA teams can have affiliate players. And all SR AAA teams have Imoort rules.

Other Provinces have leagues which have supplemental rules which are league specific. It's the choice of certain teams to enter those leagues while also registering at SR AAA level. In the AC tournament...the league rules are NOT bindng. Only SR AAA guidelines are in effect
So your saying newfoundland doesn't honour AAA rules?

Catch 22

Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:47 pm

dakota wrote:
Wade wrote:All SR AAA teams can have affiliate players. And all SR AAA teams have Imoort rules.

So your saying newfoundland doesn't honour AAA rules?
Sure we do Dakota... Wade just puts his spin on it...

We (CWSHL) have a draft and the Chinook League doesn't. Bentley (Chinook League) picks AP players in a different format than the CWSHL , but the common denominator is that both leagues allow their teams to have AP.

Point is... two different leagues, two different sets of bylaws. But both teams (Bentley & Clarenville) follow Hockey Canada/Allan Cup rules... that's a fact!

kwh4050

Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:53 am

evanpenton wrote:Of course i was joking superfan ! I figured anyone with some common sense could tell that. Samcro and ci certainly got their pantes in a bunch today. Lol.
I knew you were joking.... You never go overboard, curse or attack people on a personal level.. Good addition to the group for thoughtful comments and MOST OF ALL --- DOESN'T HIDE BEHIND A USERNAME!!--

evanpenton

Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:22 am

I knew I had a couple friends on here :D
GO CATS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!

rick

Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:29 am

evanpenton wrote:I knew I had a couple friends on here :D

You got friends ? Lol .

evanpenton

Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:38 am