Should the 2016/2017 season have been started?

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:23 am

Tomcod wrote:
123 wrote:
Tomcod wrote:So according to you both leagues are joke lol .. What a legend in your own mind lol.. stay tuned..
Yes sir. Was a joke but going strong now unlike your soon to be ending league. Lol.

...and where's your crown, King Nothing?
My crown is all the Herders we have won ... stay tuned ..
I hope Cataracts win Allan Cup and yes another Herder. Seems they know what they're doing out that way, great sponsorship and great fans.

superfan

Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:27 pm

Tomcod wrote:
123 wrote:
Tomcod wrote:So according to you both leagues are joke lol .. What a legend in your own mind lol.. stay tuned..
Yes sir. Was a joke but going strong now unlike your soon to be ending league. Lol.

...and where's your crown, King Nothing?
My crown is all the Herders we have won ... stay tuned ..

... and very well deserved Tomcod , Crown Royal at that :ymapplause: .

Gilmour93

Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:14 am

Tomcod wrote:
123 wrote:I agree with Canonball. We all said a 3 team league wouldn't work. We seen the state the Caribous were before it even started and now the Flyers. All teams making playoffs? Cancelling final games? Straight to playoffs? Yes, very much a laughing stock. I feel bad for everyone who cheer or are involved with the Cataracts that they should be tangled up in such a joke.
Was it a joke a few years ago when the AESHL were down to three teams ?? stay tuned..
In my opinion I think it was. I didn't like the 3 team East a few years ago (Players who played in it will tell you the same) and I don't like it now. I agree with Lionsden to play out what you have the best way you can for your remaining fans and sponsors. But going forward if either league expects fans to show up for a 3 team league and all of the uncertainty around financials....then I believe its best to just pack it in.

• Information