Who keeps the mods in check

Suggestions & comments to improve NL Hockey Talk.
Tommy

Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:33 pm

Mysterious Unicorn wrote:
CaribousFan wrote:Well I care, I am sure others care, If I wanna post or anyone else for that matters, I am going to post it here, How does that sound? :-D[/quote

Go ahead, if the mod's had any knowldge of how a message board was run they'd just merge all your posts into the bou's thread

Be nice... :lol:

canonball
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:59 pm

Perhaps you should be one , then i am sure that every thing will go smoothly

Mysterious Unicorn

Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:49 pm

canonball wrote:Perhaps you should be one , then i am sure that every thing will go smoothly

You are right it would

puckit

Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:02 pm

[The thing that annoys me is how disorganized everything is, there's like 2 or 3 threads about the same thing, the mod's should be merging these into 1 thread, and there's a bunch of stupid pointless threads that should be locked and deleted. There's one where a guy is thanking the gm of the caribou's for all he's done, like the guy is reading it. That should not be here if it needs to be on the site at all it should be in the Caribou's forum not in the NL Senior Hockey League thread, this is how message boards are run, for the people who don't frequent message boards. Also this is not a blog, it's a message board and your writting a message.[/quote][/quote]

Right on, Unicorn! My sentiments exactly! Content should be directed to the proper thread or merged with existing ones. That way you weed out the garbage and recycle the trash!! And, if you want to thank someone personally e-mail them or post a letter, or PM them if you can.
If at first you don't succeed....PUCKIT!

NLHockeyTalk.ca

Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:56 pm

If anyone wants to step up and help out, it would be greatly appreciated.

We do try and as large as this board has grown in the last 6 years, it is a never ending job to keep on top of everything.

I've spent the last 5 nights battling spambots and trying to get the software upgraded, as well as perform server updates.

Just drop me a note here or give me a call 783-2455 if you want to help out.

superfan

Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:31 pm

NLHockeyTalk.ca wrote:If anyone wants to step up and help out, it would be greatly appreciated.

We do try and as large as this board has grown in the last 6 years, it is a never ending job to keep on top of everything.

Great job Barry .Great site and thanks to all for your hard work it is very beneficial :ymapplause:

I've spent the last 5 nights battling spambots and trying to get the software upgraded, as well as perform server updates.

Just drop me a note here or give me a call 783-2455 if you want to help out.

• Information