Weekend games

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
smogdog
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:56 pm

why would i cheer for the ceebees

Sniper34

Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:59 pm

CCFAN-dbs wrote:
Sniper34 wrote:
canonball wrote:I agree with you samcro but do we know what the reasons are behind all of this
Churchill can't play the weekend so let's just cancel the games.typical bous fans
Churchill got home yesterday afternoon. Donaghey was getting in last night. 2 players coming tonight.
Donaghey? Since when was he a factor?

wtf100

Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:53 pm

Oh just a fan wrote:Smogdog why aren't you cheering for the Stars tho? They have a player in their team from GFW, who cares what league it is.
So do the Bous.

canonball

Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:17 pm

His brother

Oh just a fan

Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:45 pm

I'm aware Tyler is on the Bous, but not seeing the ice wouldn't make me want him to win over his brother. The same brother that was replaced by Gillis, whom by the way isn't playing in this years Herder whereas A.J is and to be honest proving why he's the best goalie on the island still.
And smog I just thought people would cheer for one of their own. Guess I was wrong.

canonball

Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:58 pm

Oh just a fan wrote:I'm aware Tyler is on the Bous, but not seeing the ice wouldn't make me want him to win over his brother. The same brother that was replaced by Gillis, whom by the way isn't playing in this years Herder whereas A.J is and to be honest proving why he's the best goalie on the island still.
And smog I just thought people would cheer for one of their own. Guess I was wrong.

Are you cheering for Roach ?

dakota

Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:04 pm

canonball wrote:
Oh just a fan wrote:I'm aware Tyler is on the Bous, but not seeing the ice wouldn't make me want him to win over his brother. The same brother that was replaced by Gillis, whom by the way isn't playing in this years Herder whereas A.J is and to be honest proving why he's the best goalie on the island still.

Hahaha, good come back.

enforcer

Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:30 pm

dakota wrote:
canonball wrote:

Hahaha, good come back.
Good come back? Buddy a gfw fan cheering for the bous's because he have no one else to cheer for now if the ceebees wasn't playing would he cheer for roach instead of Torbay probably..

Oh just a fan

Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:22 pm

Good come back? I'm from GFW why would I be cheering for Roach?

catfan

Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:31 pm

But Gillis is playing for the bigger prize (Allan Cup) along with several local and adopted players. In GFW we cheer for all of our Cats no matter where they come from.

• Information