Ceebees captain

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
dakota
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:11 pm

Heard few ceebees players feel game should be replayed.

canonball

Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:14 pm

Waiting for your answer Eye

Adam

Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:19 pm

dakota wrote:Heard few ceebees players feel game should be replayed.
Don't go telling lies now Dakota.

dakota

Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Adam wrote:
Ah, better go to twitter, and insert foot.

Zekie

Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:23 pm

You got to feel for the Ceebees players & organization as well. I don't think they wanted to win the Herder like this. Those guys are fierce competitors as they have proven. Hollett robbed them as well of winning the Herder in a respectful way as well. Why wouldn't they want the game replayed. They don't want to be associated with this confluffle.

Adam

Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:33 pm

dakota wrote:
Adam wrote:
Ah, better go to twitter, and insert foot.
Who?

canonball

Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:40 pm

Zekie wrote:
You got to feel for the Ceebees players & organization as well. I don't think they wanted to win the Herder like this. Those guys are fierce competitors as they have proven. Hollett robbed them as well of winning the Herder in a respectful way as well. Why wouldn't they want the game replayed. They don't want to be associated with this confluffle.

Agree with you there ,also think that they had a good there .a lot better than I expected and I have to congratulate the variety pack on their performance .

Did the east champs play the west champs for the Herder ?

Catch 22

Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:01 pm

dakota wrote:What a disgraceful comment IMO...“No one will remember how it went in, they’ll just remember the score,” said CeeBee Stars captain Sam Roberts. “They’ll remember we are winners.”
Well Sam Roberts... TSN, Sports Centre, and Sportsnet Central (and the rest of Canada, lol) do not share the same opinion, so I guess he must live in a bubble.

anonnymous

Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:10 pm

Catch 22 wrote:
dakota wrote:What a disgraceful comment IMO...“No one will remember how it went in, they’ll just remember the score,” said CeeBee Stars captain Sam Roberts. “They’ll remember we are winners.”
Well Sam Roberts... TSN, Sports Centre, and Sportsnet Central (and the rest of Canada, lol) do not share the same opinion, so I guess he must live in a bubble.
Not sure if you saw the other thread but that comment was made on ice before anyone saw the video.... you shouldn't judge someone's character so quickly.

stoller99

Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:17 pm

anonnymous wrote:
Catch 22 wrote:
Not sure if you saw the other thread but that comment was made on ice before anyone saw the video.... you shouldn't judge someone's character so quickly.
Are you kidding? Everyone on that bench knew it wasn't a goal before the game was even over

• Information