Whos in/Whos out?

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
titan
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:38 am

titan wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:21 am
Balckmailing??? Lmfao ...you watch to many crime movies.I told you you're little veiled threat didn't bother me. I dont report people, never have and that I thought you could take a bit of bantering.
Nice try on the rewording. As for a crime, pffftt ...this is hockeytalk, I got thick skin

abc123

Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:59 am

I’d say it’s the same goalie that the Cats played instead of AJ at the Allan Cup!

He's ready to go from what I hear. Don't think he can replace A.J at this stage. AJ has been playing some of the best hockey of his career imo
[/quote]

Oh just a fan

Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:44 am

I think it's a farce that they are allowed to pick up another goalie. But I mean Stone, Weir and Whiff are all hurt, but it's still greasy.

canonball

Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:56 am

Oh just a fan wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:14 pm
Looks who's talking Bousfan, you've warned/suspended and kicked people off this site for talking about the Bous. You more than anyone on this site can't say a word, you God damn hypercrit.

Also Titan I have played SR, now mind you it was in 2005-06 but I've played. I also pointed out that I don't **** on people who are better than me. You're just a typical coach potato fan who likes to crap on a players ability cause you pay your money, and talk behind a screen name. You wouldn't dare talk about Hoffe the way you do on here to his face. You sir are what we call a chicken ****.

I also get that I'm hiding behind a screen name and have taking badly about Hynes as for being a bad teammate. I promise you I'd say it to his face. His a little peep, I wouldn't have a problem expressing my opinions about him. As a teammate.

Oooooooo now it is getting down to this is it calling someone a goddam hypocrit and what ever else with this chicken thing . Talk about hiding behind a screen name you are a great one to say that .By the way was it you that is only a fan of hockey and don’t cheer for any certain team .? Now have a good day sonny

Oh just a fan

Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:25 am

Yes Dex I'm hiding behind a name. If Brandon Hynes got an account on this site tell him to PM me I'll gladly tell him my name.

As for being a Cats fan, ask Lionsden who knows who I am, what I think about the Cats. I cheer for players I know. Just so happens this season the Cats have more players I know than any other team. But I was quick a few years ago to **** on them with the way they've treated Whiff. But you fail to bring up the times I've said stuff about them. Like look above I just said its a greasy move to get an import goalie this time of the season. Yet again failed to see that.

So keep up the crying cause I know your name and you don't know mine. Hahahaha makes my day.

canonball

Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:39 pm

I know who you are .

Oh just a fan

Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:52 pm

Well that's not from me telling you, but I've have said things on this site that could give it away. So I'm not surprised really.

canonball

Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:25 pm

No it is not ,you haven’t got the

NLHockeyTalk.ca

Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:30 pm

Guys after several people messaged me, I'm locking this ... I'm slowly getting back to speed here ... :)

As I've mentioned, sorry for my absence of late but I'm back now! :)

Barry

• Information