Dirty Team ???

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
goboosgo
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:50 am

superfan wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:59 pm
Rodi is Rodi ,but that hit on Bussey is inexcusable, and warrants a five game suspension .

…. how IS Bussey doing now anyway ?
Super, enough "Rodi is Rodi". He is a player that has one thing in mind and that is to seek and destroy unsuspecting opponents with very questionable hits and has zero respect for opposing players. Super, do you condone the actions of Rodi Short.

superfan

Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:04 am

goboosgo wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:50 am
superfan wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:59 pm
Rodi is Rodi ,but that hit on Bussey is inexcusable, and warrants a five game suspension .

…. how IS Bussey doing now anyway ?
Super, enough "Rodi is Rodi". He is a player that has one thing in mind and that is to seek and destroy unsuspecting opponents with very questionable hits and has zero respect for opposing players. Super, do you condone the actions of Rodi Short.

No I don't condone cone what happened, and by 'Rodi the cannon" I mean he has a fairce slap shot that is very effective from the Blue line .

When I say "Rodi is Rodi" I mean he is an antangonistic player , who will take advantage of any illthought out plays by an opposing team, ie; give awawys , pass interception and yes taking out players who are in possesion of the puck .

Do I think the man the man is a constent predador ? NO , do I condone checks from behind ? NO .

.... but players better be on their game when he is on the ice . Why ?

Because "Rodi is Rodi "

superfan

Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:12 am

Also I don't agree with intentional injury . This can be a grey, and controversial area, that will fuel great debate, for many decades to come .

…. all rise .

superfan

Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:21 am

Let me say this the breakers are a very disciplined and highly skilled team . This can only mitigated with the same style of play . The Cats know this , the run and gun will not be effective against these breakers .

….. you have to skate and find the twine . If you can't catch em then write em a letter :ymapplause:

Fivestar

Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:03 pm

I have to comment on your opinion gobousgo about the dirtbag you spoke about Short of course.Its good to know some people are watching the game close because he is exactly as you say waiting for his chance to hurt someone with a cheap hit usually against the boards with a charge with a stick across your thoat or a cross check into the boards as he did with the salvis.I have also heard from other fans that see him play more than me he should not be playing in this league because of his actions.Lets hope the refs have an eye to him in the finals and no one gets hurt. That is what matters the most.

Seniorfan

Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:13 pm

Guy sets up an account just to make up a bunch of lying crap about two Cataracts players based on incidents from years ago. What a load of bull$hit. The Herder starts in less than two weeks and THIS is what you choose to get on with??? Killing this site. Troll.

Fivestar

Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:42 pm

Take your eyes from your fries and watch the games .this is about past and PRESENT .Idont think you know whats going on. I wont comment anymore on this anymore.

superfan

Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:50 am

Seniorfan wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:13 pm
Guy sets up an account just to make up a bunch of lying crap about two Cataracts players based on incidents from years ago. What a load of bull$hit. The Herder starts in less than two weeks and THIS is what you choose to get on with??? Killing this site. Troll.

I clearly recall my very first post back in 2010 when I came on with remarks of that nature and I was banned for three days right off the bat .

….. first post ding :)

wtf100

Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:02 am

It's one thing to say a team is dirty but some of the things that are said here about specific players are borderline slander. These people should probably be careful about some of the statements they are making.

Seniorfan

Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:13 am

Sorry for the language. Lost my temper.

• Information