Shore pick up 4 blue players

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
titan
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:24 am

Seniorfan wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:55 pm
Dare I say "you're wrong". I read your words and you specifically mentioned a Bishops Falls team. No such team even exists. IF they did ask other people to play, none did, for whatever reasons so it would only add to the argument that players are tougher to find in central. The Breakers had more players to choose from, larger rosters, played very competitive games against the Cataracts, defeated a team that split their games against the Cataracts in four straight but HNL makes a rule that they can add four more players to an already full roster. The rule allowing the east to add players was brought in a few years ago because three CWSHL teams had import players. Neither team has imports anymore but the rule is still in place. I'll im asking is "why"? So far no one has addressed that question. I think it's a reasonable question. Instead what has been offered by way of a response so far is a variety of irrelevant comments. I probably should have expected as much.
.While I may have not dug up the correct name of the team that plays out of the gfw or bishop falls you just "lawyer" up and nit pick at everyone's posts as usual. The fact is the cats must have thought there were a few guys around that where good enough to play with them at the beginning of the year and maybe they could year a couple to fill out their roster.
Now you are the 1st to say you can't talk hockey because of snide remarks and stuff yet you were the ones who came back with the "Fake News" garbage.

In regards for getting players in central, that's pretty obvious it's more difficult.

You were wrong, I never said any guys from those teams played with the Cats, I said they called them.

Tomcod

Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:26 am

Simple , if its an uneven playing field just don't play and let the cards fall where they may .. who cares .. stay tuned ..

titan

Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:30 am

Tomcod wrote:
Simple , if its an uneven playing field just don't play and let the cards fall where they may .. who cares .. stay tuned ..
Fold the tent!!...lol...I guess that Cats exec always has that option. Doubt very much they'll do it but it's always a popular tool used in bargaining or trying to stir up the masses.

Tomcod

Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:47 am

titan wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:30 am
Tomcod wrote:
Fold the tent!!...lol...I guess that Cats exec always has that option. Doubt very much they'll do it but it's always a popular tool used in bargaining or trying to stir up the masses.

There is a limit to everything but this biase decision takes the cake .. Gotta laugh like a bunch of sharks circling the prey lol .. Pull the plug on the mess .. stay tuned ..

royalcat

Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:54 am

Can’t see the Cat’s players or organization pulling the plug.They are to classy of an organization for that’s.They work hard all year to bring a competitive team to the ice.They will take the punches and give it their all even if they are up against an uneven playing field.

royalcat

Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:01 am

Glad to see that the Breakers see the Cat’s as a good hockey team and not like some of the Bous Fans (Balls) That thought that they need Pender to keep the Cat’s in line.

canonball

Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:29 am

Where did I say that the Breakers needed Pender to keep the cats in line .I know that he would help them over all because he is by far the best defence man in the league .so why not take him ?

Fivestar

Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:39 am

I think the shore are making a mistake by not taking pender. they will soon realize playoff hockey in grand falls now is not played like regular season. Its not skaters you need to add its grinders gander found that out.

canonball

Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:40 am

I’m taking my puck and going home ,this is not fair (snif ,snif )why can one team pick up players and we can’t?(snif ,snif )

royalcat

Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:28 am

I guess Pender wants what he was getting with the Bous and The Breakers don’t think he is worth that much to their team.After all they did sweep the Bous with him on that team.

• Information