The Puck Drops at 7.30

East Coast Senior Hockey League - Teams include CeeBees, Breakers, Eagles, Caps & Blues
Hockey Eyes
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:09 am

* IMPORTANT TICKET / SEASON PASS INFORMATION - PLEASE SHARE **

Game Day Tickets for this Saturday against the Blues will go on sale on Wednesday, November 13th at 12pm.

** SEASON TICKET HOLDERS **

For those who have already purchased their 2019-20 season passes, please go ahead and use the November 16th ticket this Saturday. You will be required to return the other 9 tickets next week once the new schedule is finalized and you will be re-issued the revised tickets.

For Season Pass Holders who wish to renew but have been holding off due to the delays - Please go ahead and purchase your ticket for Saturday and Season Passes will be made available next week at pro rated pricing.

Hockey Eyes

Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:12 am

I should have added ... Welcome back to the CeeBee Stars . It is a new era in hockey and I can't wait for them to come to Conception Bay South and the Blues and the beginning of a new rivalry. They are most welcome into the league ....
I notice the St. John's Caps have picked up a new goalie from the American college ranks ....Newfoundlander by birth ....

thelionsden

Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:49 am

If this is a post about the Senior League in ST.john's, Why is it not posted on the AESHL SITE? it seem like you just want to rub salt into the wounds of the passionate fans out here in Central.

Post here all you want, but it would be nice to keep things about the East on the East site and Central on the Central site. Seems there has now been a post there in quite some time.

royalcat

Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:55 am

Well what is happening with the cats

Hockey Eyes

Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:33 am

Well everybody posts here. It is the only active post site because it is at the top of the list. I'm not trying to rub salt in any wounds. It is a difficult time for the Central two teams .....but ... take it easy ....

thelionsden

Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:56 pm

It's the only active site because central is the only place that has actual fans and you just proved that.
As for whats going on with the two central teams Royalcat, i can't answer that as i have no association with the Cataracts anymore, other than a fan. I kinda wish they (both teams would make a statement on whats happening. One can only assume they are still working on a resolution. Lets hope for some sort of hockey this winter, as they tend to be long without hockey.

ECSHLFan2019

Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:46 pm

thelionsden wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:56 pm
It's the only active site because central is the only place that has actual fans and you just proved that.
As for whats going on with the two central teams Royalcat, i can't answer that as i have no association with the Cataracts anymore, other than a fan. I kinda wish they (both teams would make a statement on whats happening. One can only assume they are still working on a resolution. Lets hope for some sort of hockey this winter, as they tend to be long without hockey.
The same 6-10 people have been doing the majority of the posting on this site for the last year and a half and you use that as evidence on which league has more fans? Come on man, give me a break :roll:

Seniorfan

Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:28 pm

Hang on a sec here. Let's think this through. Didn't HNL say they wouldn't certify the east Coast League unless there was some agreement on interlocking games with the teams in central? Now we get an announcement that the east coast teams are starting their schedule shortly. Therefore they must have gotten their certification ( I doubt they could go rogue with no certified refs or player insurance). Therefore there must have been some agreement on playing interlocking games. This sounds like very good news for the Cataracts and Flyers. Will there be an announcement soon?

#1BousFan

Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:53 pm

Seniorfan wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:28 pm
Hang on a sec here. Let's think this through. Didn't HNL say they wouldn't certify the east Coast League unless there was some agreement on interlocking games with the teams in central? Now we get an announcement that the east coast teams are starting their schedule shortly. Therefore they must have gotten their certification ( I doubt they could go rogue with no certified refs or player insurance). Therefore there must have been some agreement on playing interlocking games. This sounds like very good news for the Cataracts and Flyers. Will there be an announcement soon?
It's my understanding the ECSHL is back to a Senior A League & is allowed to play for the Herder again
Clarenville Caribous 2018 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous--2012 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2011 Allan Cup Champions
Clarenville Caribous- -2010 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2009 Herder Champions

Seniorfan

Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:59 pm

Therefore....

• Information