Cats @ Royals Game 1

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
geoguy
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:05 pm

Are my expectations too high for ex pros or does it seem like this to everybody that these guys just don't live up to the billing. I was expecting to watch tremblay dominate but even though he was solid he just didn't wow me. I was same way with ex nhl'er steward who was invisible in the games he played against the cats.
Go Cats GO
2011 WCSHL Regular Season Champs
2011 WCSHL Champs
2011 Herder Champs
2013 NLSHL regular season champs
2014 regular season and herder champs
2015 herder champs
2016 regular season champs
2016 cwshl champs
2017 cwshl regular season champs.

superfan

Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:11 pm

Steward didn't impress me either . I thought Dalton was a work horse .

royals hockey

Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:14 pm

Hope the royals can bring it on early and scores some quick one tomorrow. They need to really push for the win tomorrow and get themselves 2 game this weekend instead having to settle for a split each weekend. Not to mention second and first place is also for grab for these two teams. That is depending if the flyers can win tomorrow against the caribous. Flyers win the Royals have the chance to move ahead to first place same go for the cataracts. Caribous wins and the second spot is for grab for the royals or cataracts. Hoping for a good game tomorrow with the royals winning in the end.
Royals Fan GO ROYALS GO!!! Bleed blue white and red

geoguy

Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:16 pm

superfan wrote:Steward didn't impress me either . I thought Dalton was a work horse .
Dalton is always a threat that does all the right things and he's usually a game breaker especially against my club.
Go Cats GO
2011 WCSHL Regular Season Champs
2011 WCSHL Champs
2011 Herder Champs
2013 NLSHL regular season champs
2014 regular season and herder champs
2015 herder champs
2016 regular season champs
2016 cwshl champs
2017 cwshl regular season champs.

superfan

Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:29 pm

geoguy wrote:
superfan wrote:Steward didn't impress me either . I thought Dalton was a work horse .
Dalton is always a threat that does all the right things and he's usually a game breaker especially against my club.

... he put on a great show in Bouville ,right to the last second .

..... How about Justin Barbour imo one of the best in the league .

Caribous insider

Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:55 pm

Just have to make this post. I always feel that the league doesnt do enough to keep the fans informed so sometimes I jump in and provide accurate info when I have it. It has been stated here several times by different posters in different threads that the teams all voted and agreed to the number of imports everybody has. Well the truth is that when the vote went down, it was tied 2-2. Pretty easy to figure out what teams voted what way. At the end of the day it was the CWSHL executive that actualy granted the current import alotments to each team. Im not saying I agree or disagree with this.......just putting out the correct information on the discussion. :-D

Sergio

Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:01 am

Caribous insider wrote:Just have to make this post. I always feel that the league doesnt do enough to keep the fans informed so sometimes I jump in and provide accurate info when I have it. It has been stated here several times by different posters in different threads that the teams all voted and agreed to the number of imports everybody has. Well the truth is that when the vote went down, it was tied 2-2. Pretty easy to figure out what teams voted what way. At the end of the day it was the CWSHL executive that actualy granted the current import alotments to each team. Im not saying I agree or disagree with this.......just putting out the correct information on the discussion. :-D
Who's on the CWSHL executive?

NLHockeyTalk.ca

Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:04 am

The "import" issue has been kicking around for years here in NL when it comes to senior hockey. Leaves you shaking your head at times.

Who "is" and "isn't" an import sometimes leaves you just speechless.

Caribous insider

Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:10 am

Sergio wrote:
Caribous insider wrote:Just have to make this post. I always feel that the league doesnt do enough to keep the fans informed so sometimes I jump in and provide accurate info when I have it. It has been stated here several times by different posters in different threads that the teams all voted and agreed to the number of imports everybody has. Well the truth is that when the vote went down, it was tied 2-2. Pretty easy to figure out what teams voted what way. At the end of the day it was the CWSHL executive that actualy granted the current import alotments to each team. Im not saying I agree or disagree with this.......just putting out the correct information on the discussion. :-D
Stan Coffen, Andy Brake, Neil Norcott and I cant remember the other guys name.
Actually, I not even certain if Stan is! lol

Tomcod

Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:15 am

Caribous insider wrote:
Sergio wrote:
Stan Coffen, Andy Brake, Neil Norcott and I cant remember the other guys name.
Actually, I not even certain if Stan is! lol
Hey CI, would it be Jeff Gosse ?

• Information