Cats Vs Thunder Game 5 Allan Cup 2015

Allan Cup Senior Canadian Championship - Discussion of NL Senior "A" teams & play.
catsfan200

Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:41 am

timbits wrote:I never seen much of gill come to think of it but he was dressed and did play a couple shifts. The cats didn't look like the cats who won the herder that's for sure. Fergus with three or four penalties, should've been three or four goals for him not penalties. sibley and yetman weren't there yesterday either for anyone wondering.
Hopefully a lot less penalties today....
2011 Herder Champions
2014 Herder Champions
2015 Herder Champions
2016 Herder Champions
Go Cats Go!

Follow me on twitter @markie800200

Zekie
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:31 am

Hopefully the ones doing the dancing are the ones who've been to the dance all year. I realize that this is highly competitive hockey, but you can't be sitting out snipers and playing guys that are less talented than the ones your benching for no good reason. Give up the bull!!!

canonball

Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:34 am

Zekie wrote:Hopefully the ones doing the dancing are the ones who've been to the dance all year. I realize that this is highly competitive hockey, but you can't be sitting out snipers and playing guys that are less talented than the ones your benching for no good reason. Give up the bull!!!
So Zekie are you saying that the cats are doing this ? or just stating the way you feel

canonball

Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:20 am

The Thunder played a great game yesterday , they bottled up the Cats all game , did not let them get their game going . Played a very smart game have to give that to them . Every player back and covered the net good and just played for the breaks ... Very smart game against the Cats

Zekie

Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:19 pm

canonball wrote:
Zekie wrote:Hopefully the ones doing the dancing are the ones who've been to the dance all year. I realize that this is highly competitive hockey, but you can't be sitting out snipers and playing guys that are less talented than the ones your benching for no good reason. Give up the bull!!!
So Zekie are you saying that the cats are doing this ? or just stating the way you feel
If you see Gill ask him how many shifts he played yesterday & why????

canonball

Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:49 pm

Zekie, don`t know why they would sit Gill when they have two figure skaters going around like hens with their head cut off , someone should tell them that it is a hockey game they are playing, or should be playing.

Zekie

Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:23 pm

canonball wrote:Zekie, don`t know why they would sit Gill when they have two figure skaters going around like hens with their head cut off , someone should tell them that it is a hockey game they are playing, or should be playing.
My point exactly!!! Gill is probably the purest sniper in the whole tournament! Don't know what Lucky & the gang got against him. I'm rotted. Like I said previously there's more than meets the eye!! If I was Andre I'd say screw you but he's too much of a gentlemen to do that.

• Information