IceCaps unveil jerseys for 2015-16

AHL Hockey - St. John's Ice Caps discussion.
Spider-Man NL
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:23 pm

http://www.stjohnsicecaps.com/article/i ... r-2015-16/

ST. JOHN’S (July 29, 2015) – The St. John’s IceCaps today unveiled new jerseys for the team’s first season as the American Hockey League (AHL) affiliate of the Montreal Canadiens, during an event at Jack Byrne Arena in Torbay.

The new jerseys – modelled by IceCaps President and CEO Danny Williams and new head coach Sylvain Lefebvre – are virtually identical to the ones currently worn by the Montreal Canadiens but feature the revised, original IceCaps logo with Canadiens logos on each shoulder. The rest of the uniform: socks, pants, gloves and helmets, are the same style as worn by the Canadiens.

Today’s reveal was done after a practice at the Montreal Canadiens Alumni/Heart and Stroke Foundation, Newfoundland and Labrador hockey school and featured Canadiens alumni Richard Sevigny, Sergio Momesso, Gilbert Delorme and Gaston Gingras, as well as school participants.

“With the unveiling of these sharp, clean, classic-looking jerseys today, the IceCaps have taken another tangible step in cementing our bond with the Montreal Canadiens,” said IceCaps President and CEO Danny Williams. “There was never really a doubt in our minds that we would incorporate our revised logo into the elegant and world-renowned jerseys the Canadiens have proudly worn for almost a hundred years. It was a no-brainer. We’re excited about our bright, new look and I’m sure our fans will be as well.”
ImageImage

Spider-Man NL
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:24 pm

I preordered the red one :)
ImageImage

• Information