To Much Cat Power

Herder Memorial Championship - Newfoundland Senior Hockey Championship for the Senior "A" leagues.
The Eye..
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:21 pm

Well it is The Eye again , as we all get ready to to watch the Herder finals in person or live on the Computer I ask you this question . Do you think it will be a blowout ? I an a die hard Ceebees fan but I would love nothing more than see Michael Druken hold that Herder this man is a worrier when it comes to senior hockey he has paid his dues when it comes to senior hockey without a doubt . I think the Cats has a much more power House team than the caps, due to the different rules..... example imports , I hope i am wrong but we will see very soon , when the teams on the East is allowed to pick up players to strengthen there team that should tell you something on the different caliber of Hockey from East To West , not saying that imports should not be allowed but if one side has it then two sides should have it because at the end as you can see we all want the same prize the "Herder" HNL should look for ways to solve this problem because if not fixed soon Senior Hockey will be in trouble . just saying i have followed senior Hockey a long time and when you see local players not playing for your own Home town there is something wrong .................. enjoy the Herder finals .........

The Eye

BeefJerky

Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:27 pm

I am perfectly fine with East vs. West with an equal playing ground. However, the West should not be weakened because HNL wants the AESHL compete for the Herder. IMO, the AESHL needs to step up its game. Also, local players have not always played for their hometowns. (Re: the Faulkners for your Ceebees) and there's nothing wrong with that. I'd like to see the AESHL allowed import players to equal the East vs. West divide. Hopefully next year, the CWSHL is not weakened to narrow the gap.
Transplanted from GFW to St. John's.
Go Cats Go!

Twitter: @kellymbutt

Annonymous

Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:01 pm

The Eye.. wrote:Well it is The Eye again , as we all get ready to to watch the Herder finals in person or live on the Computer I ask you this question . Do you think it will be a blowout ? I an a die hard Ceebees fan but I would love nothing more than see Michael Druken hold that Herder this man is a worrier when it comes to senior hockey he has paid his dues when it comes to senior hockey without a doubt . I think the Cats has a much more power House team than the caps, due to the different rules..... example imports , I hope i am wrong but we will see very soon , when the teams on the East is allowed to pick up players to strengthen there team that should tell you something on the different caliber of Hockey from East To West , not saying that imports should not be allowed but if one side has it then two sides should have it because at the end as you can see we all want the same prize the "Herder" HNL should look for ways to solve this problem because if not fixed soon Senior Hockey will be in trouble . just saying i have followed senior Hockey a long time and when you see local players not playing for your own Home town there is something wrong .................. enjoy the Herder finals .........

The Eye

Cats only have 2 imports and St. John's caps were allowed 6 pickups. 6 players vs 2 players!!!

That should even it up

evanpenton

Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:02 pm

Very good point. The ceebees first few herders were won on the backs of some bishops boys.
GO CATS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!

The Eye..

Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:50 pm

Well it is The Eye again......... what a game =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

The Eye

Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:44 pm

The Eye.. wrote:Well it is The Eye again......... what a game =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

The Eye
Classy.

The Eye..

Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:16 pm

Well it is The Eye again ........ the point I am making is how come Thousands of people see what a joke senior Hockey is in this province but the powers to be can't, i said from the start the cats will win no matter who came from the East ....... and how can HNL sit back and say this is a good match up East and West....... i mean come on people wake the hell up , hats off to the caps and i know they will take a lot from this but unless HNL changes the rules they better decide who plays for the "HERDER" East or West ............. and leave each league alone ......

The Eye

• Information