Bous vs Flyers

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
canonball
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:45 pm

Hoping for at least a split for the bous . Would be nice if both Clarenville and Gander got together and had George and company do the games . They do a great job ,,any one doing updates ?. If the games are anything like last weekend you guys are in for a treat . Good fast hockey with good hits

Newbie123

Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:46 pm

If the caribous lose 2 its just as well they close up shop. Clarenville fans bail when they lose a few games..

superfan

Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:09 pm

Seniorfan wrote:Forget it. Waste of time here. Impossible to discuss hockey.

Hold on now , my turn .

I also thought the Bous played great last weekend . The Cats were very effective at keeping them on the out side, which limited their scoring chances . The Cats have very effective offence also ,but the Bous will get er done :ymapplause: .

Haven't seen the Flyers in action yet, but I am sure they will bring everything to the rink .

.... they usually do .

Newbie123

Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:16 pm

If only clarenville had more dedicated fans like superfan. This league would be here for 10 more years

Dangle

Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:41 pm

Newbie123 wrote:If only clarenville had more dedicated fans like superfan. This league would be here for 10 more years
How's the fishing today...except for me of course :-D

Dangle

Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:44 pm

canonball wrote:Hoping for at least a split for the bous . Would be nice if both Clarenville and Gander got together and had George and company do the games . They do a great job ,,any one doing updates ?. If the games are anything like last weekend you guys are in for a treat . Good fast hockey with good hits
There ya go. That wasn't so hard. :razz:

canonball

Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Dangles, no I took a rest , looks like someone else is taking over . Just to make thing clear why not go over the last few post and see who had started all of the fuss seems like every time I say something about poor fan support some one think that I have a negative outlook on the league which is far from being true . If they knew me I don't they would say that . Any way like I said hope you see good games this weekend and both games are close l don't even like to see that happen even if the bous are on the winning end ,not good for hockey

HockeyFan29

Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:25 pm

Seniorfan wrote:
FlyersFan2012 wrote:
Seniorfan wrote:Forget it. Waste of time here. Impossible to discuss hockey.
Purpleandgold literally made a small obversation so you don't need to get on like that man, not trying to start anything but there's no need to lash out on someone like that.
My comment was a result of my frustration at the downward spiralling tenor of this site over the past few months and perhaps over the past year....or more. I attempted to start a thread that might actually involve a discussion about hockey within the league and invited others to comment in kind. Unfortunately the very first response I received was not about hockey at all but instead from someone who decided to take a shot at me personally saying I wasnt showing respect to the Flyers....which certainly wssnt true. I had hoped to hear orher people's thoughts on this weekend's upcoming games. Yes...it was very disappointing and frustrating to get a response that instead reflected everything that has gone wrong here lately. All personal .....no hockey duscussion.
Ever stop to think maybe you're part of the problem? Some of you Cats fans aren't capable of being the least bit subjective towards your team and call others down to the dirt when they try to talk hockey about certain players on your team if you don't like what they're saying about that player. Personally I think some of you Cats fans like Seniorfan, evanpenton, and Tomcod among others need to take a step back and read some of your own posts and realize how negatively you look at some people's hockey opinions. Like that tool who made a comment in the AESHL section of the site about the AESHL game getting postponed for a craft fair, what's wrong with that? I know that's not really a hockey conversation per se but it was totally unnecessary.

superfan

Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:04 am

Cats Fans always treated ME more than fair .

.... and they treat me like gold when I am in Catland .

Seniorfan

Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:19 am

Hockeyfan29. To answer your question.."No". Thanks for asking.

• Information