Royals,red wings,jets,mariners may return

West Coast Senior Amateur Hockey League - Corner Brook Royals, Deer Lake Red Wings, Stephenville Jets & Port aux Basques Mariners.
catsfan200

Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:31 pm

Ivan wrote:
goboosgo wrote:I certainly wish the organizers, players and communities all the best in this venture. Leagues don't have to be semi-pro or anything close as long as they provide entertainment to those attending. I truly feel the end of CWSHL started with the Allan Cup, too much money for the small markets here. As for the naysayers, they are and will be against anything other than their leagues and those CWSHL supporters will soon be without a league. Sad but true.
Not so sure my friend were gonna be without a leaque. Will there be changes to the landscape in order to continue. There will have to be, I can only speak for myself and a few others I'm in contact with daily and we have every intention of a Sr Hockey team on the ice again next fall. Changes will need to me made to make it affordable, but sometimes a llittle piss/vinegar can be more entertaining than talent. The day the last puck is dropped on this season, whatever day that may be, I will be starting the next day to do whatever it takes to keep the Bous on ice for next season.
:ymapplause:
2011 Herder Champions
2014 Herder Champions
2015 Herder Champions
2016 Herder Champions
Go Cats Go!

Follow me on twitter @markie800200

NL player 89
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:51 pm

With the CWSHL coming to a end is there any senior players gonna play in the new WCSHL

titan

Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:58 pm

NL player 89 wrote:With the CWSHL coming to a end is there any senior players gonna play in the new WCSHL
It's looks like the Flyers players are gonna be busy till after the final game of the Herder....just tormenting......

aseyeseesit

Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:27 pm

Titan - maybe the Flyers will win this year's Herder yet...
Even with the Flyers losing pattern this season,any of the three teams in this year's CWSHL , including the Flyers, could win on any given night - any given series! So if the Flyers don't "die" ,(and I have not seen any clear OFFICIAL Release on that fact), then a "still alive Flyers team" could beat the Bous in a short series which was what Round One was scheduled to be - with a start on the weekend of Friday,Feb.24th-Sun the 26th.

canonball

Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:32 pm

The flyers have a good team there and everyone know that they have as good a chance as any team to win the Herder

titan

Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:37 pm

aseyeseesit wrote:Titan - maybe the Flyers will win this year's Herder yet...
Even with the Flyers losing pattern this season,any of the three teams in this year's CWSHL , including the Flyers, could win on any given night - any given series! So if the Flyers don't "die" ,(and I have not seen any clear OFFICIAL Release on that fact), then a "still alive Flyers team" could beat the Bous in a short series which was what Round One was scheduled to be - with a start on the weekend of Friday,Feb.24th-Sun the 26th.
They very well may, my post was not meant to make it seem like they have no shot, completely the opposite. The tormenting comment was just about me getting on cocky. Don't want to hijack this thread from its intended purpose and wish this league nothing but success!!

NL player 89

Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:40 am

Do anyone know when the season starts??

Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:45 am

Regular season started last weekend of October 2016?????

Crackerjack

Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:43 am

Looking like the first or second week of March for puck drop. All teams are currently on the ice getting ready.

Schedule will be Friday and Saturday night games, no Sunday afternoon games.

thelionsden

Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:07 am

Guys...no disrespect....but maybe the Admin should start a new page for the newly formed WCSHL?

• Information