WCSHL

West Coast Senior Amateur Hockey League - Corner Brook Royals, Deer Lake Red Wings, Stephenville Jets & Port aux Basques Mariners.
titan
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:01 pm

I guess the first game will be played in the new league tonight. Let's hope they get a good start right out of the gate. It may have to be a model that the teams in Central will have to follow in order to have hockey here to watch. I'd pay to go see it.

geoela

Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:06 pm

Totally agree Titan. Hope it lasts for many many years!!

Hockey Eyes

Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:52 pm

How do you delete a post ?
Last edited by Hockey Eyes on Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hockey Eyes

Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:53 pm

I would definately watch with an open minds. If the players play hard and give a good effort I would pay money. If the league has a lot of graduating juniors that is a good thing. Here out east the Caps and the Breakers for sure are filled up with that kind of player. Come to think of it so are CeeBees and the Eagles which are kind of a Celtics grad team. Good luck to your league. I hope they are nice free wheeling but close games this weekend.

royals hockey

Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:16 pm

This has nothing to really do with the topic and I don't want to start a new thread but is there anyone updating the royals facebook? The red wings,jets,mariners have all been on top of theirs. Last post was from last March. ...
Royals Fan GO ROYALS GO!!! Bleed blue white and red

Mysterious Unicorn

Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:09 pm

royals hockey wrote:This has nothing to really do with the topic and I don't want to start a new thread but is there anyone updating the royals facebook? The red wings,jets,mariners have all been on top of theirs. Last post was from last March. ...
That's the royals way, they've never grasped the idea of social media, one of many reasons why they've always been behind the other teams.

RKP49

Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:45 pm

And I though HNL was helping to get this new west league off the ground. Can someone please tell me what they (HNL) are actually doing to make this work. Sure isn't marketing.

• Information