The CeeBees Prospects in Game Three

East Coast Senior Hockey League - Teams include CeeBees, Breakers, Eagles, Caps & Blues
Hockey Eyes
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:55 pm

There is no question but that the CWSHL is a stronger league than the AESHL but this is a short series and the series is tied at one game each. The Caribous were tired ...no question about that and I expect they will bring their " A game " when the series shifts to Clarenville.
For our league ...here is the good news ......this is hockey and all things are possible. If this were a season long thing the Caribous would come out on top ...but it isn't. A friend of mine who makes his living at hockey was at both games . ( I only saw them on my computer.) My friend says the CeeBees learned by playing Saturday night and made adjustments. Clarenville didn't and it cost them.
My thoughts are that obviously Clarenville were tired and they will be better rested but they are forced into a game against the CeeBees they don't like. The Ceebees forecheck hard . Clarenville plays in a fast league where players are skating around waving to the crowd and are allowed to come out over the blue line. The Ceebees beat the Eagles by not letting them play an " Eagles " game. The CeeBees were also very very strong in the third period. They were relentless. I didn't like it but you have to hand it to them.
I'm looking forward to Friday night to see what the Caribous bring to the dance and how the CeeBees handle it. The AESHL is two games away from having a Herder champion.

enforcer

Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:59 pm

Bou's fans just preparing the excuses if they lose.. :lol:

RKP49

Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:15 pm

"Caribous play fast and wave to the fans". Hockey Lies you wouldn't know a good hockey game from a bingo game. If I could buy you for what your worth and sell you for what you think your worth (hockey knowledge) then I would make a fortune. I do enjoy your passion for the game however.

gamer750

Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:44 pm

So if the CBs win,how will it work for next years Allen Cup,,they are not AAA team.

Tomcod

Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:02 am

gamer750 wrote:So if the CBs win,how will it work for next years Allen Cup,,they are not AAA team.
Daddy HNL will take care of that .. stay tuned...

Hockey Eyes

Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:18 am

RKP49 wrote:"Caribous play fast and wave to the fans". Hockey Lies you wouldn't know a good hockey game from a bingo game. If I could buy you for what your worth and sell you for what you think your worth (hockey knowledge) then I would make a fortune. I do enjoy your passion for the game however.
RKP you open your post with a quote ...specifically .."Caribous play fast and wave to the fans". That isn't a quote from my post. You seem to have gotten that wrong. I didn't specifically reference the Caribous but rather the whole LEAGUE when the general criticism is that there is a lack of intensity during the season.That is one of the recurring critical themes about the CWSHL. That there are more hits in AAA than in regular season senior play.That may be .. I don't know ...why attendance has dropped right across your league .
Again you put in quotation marks a sentence that indicates it is from my post. It never appeared in my post.
You are in error and I accept your apology in advance.
Thanks for the " passion for the game " reference.

• Information