Practice Jerseys for Youth Team

Newfoundland & Labrador general hockey discussion.
LooseyGooseyNewfie
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sat May 20, 2017 10:07 am

Hey everyone, how ya doing? Im startin up a team for the kids in the village I work by up North and I have not quite planned it properly. I have the sticks up there already and I will be bringing a bucket of pucks when I got up, and the helmets are being donated by the safety company. That leaves the practice jerseys (which will essentially be game jerseys for the first game as well) and I have not been able to find somewhere to get some at a price that works for me.

I'm not trying to be really cheap with the jerseys, I just can't get some nice new ones before my next rotation and after that the ice will be melting. The kids are growing restless because they have everything else to play; I talked to one boys mom and she joked about the boys taking the sticks to fight with. I think she was joking anyways. If there is anyone on here that can help let me know, or if you know somewhere online I can get some used jerseys that would be great. Thanks in advance!

Edit- I decided to take a look online for some bulk youth jerseys and stumbled along this website http://www.used.forsale/canada that had sellers from all over Canada getting rid of jerseys so I was able to talk with a couple sellers who had lots of jerseys and once I put them all together I had enough for the kids. Thanks everyone!

• Information