Caribous Celebration

West Coast Senior Amateur Hockey League - Corner Brook Royals, Deer Lake Red Wings, Stephenville Jets & Port aux Basques Mariners.
pure-mad

Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:50 pm

the tickets for the dance/party at the Complex are $10 and will be available at Walters Hoffe Office (manitoba professional building) and Don Cherry's. There is no charge, of course, for the meet and greet etc on Saturday afternoon.

all details should be posted on the site tomorrow.

CaribousFan

Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:05 pm

pure-mad wrote:the tickets for the dance/party at the Complex are $10 and will be available at Walters Hoffe Office (manitoba professional building) and Don Cherry's. There is no charge, of course, for the meet and greet etc on Saturday afternoon.

all details should be posted on the site tomorrow.
Do you think there will be any left on Thursday?
Caribous Record- 17-5-2= 36 Points= 1st Place- Regular Season Champs
Clarenville Caribous- 2011 Allan Cup Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2009-2010 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2008-2009 Herder Champions
CEC Siren Guy

Caribous insider
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:07 pm

miners53 wrote:I hope the fans who could not get tickets don't attend the parade. I could not believe that the Caribous executive never got at least enough tickets for their season ticket holders and sold them directly, instead of them having to take their chance at admissions.com. Speaking to a caribou fan this weekend who had 3 season tickets for each game ,he did not appreciate what he had to do to get tickets. To add insult to the situation he did mention how many tickets the owner of the team had. Maybe you should all show him how you feel and stay away next year.
I was very surprised on how the executive handled this situation. I fully understand them going to Mile One for their games vs. driving to CB. but they could have looked after the fans . Until someone can show otherwise this was nothing short of an inconsiderate decision by the executive and forget the fans who started with the team with their first game played.
May I suggest that you good sir with all your knowledge and expertise of such situations, join the Caribous executive next year! You could give up hundreds of hours of ur personal time, have ur work and personal life disrupted and show those of us who acording to you are not doing a very good job.....how its done!! We the executive could always use help from a Buchans minor......

miners53

Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:05 pm

Caribous insider wrote:
miners53 wrote:I hope the fans who could not get tickets don't attend the parade. I could not believe that the Caribous executive never got at least enough tickets for their season ticket holders and sold them directly, instead of them having to take their chance at admissions.com. Speaking to a caribou fan this weekend who had 3 season tickets for each game ,he did not appreciate what he had to do to get tickets. To add insult to the situation he did mention how many tickets the owner of the team had. Maybe you should all show him how you feel and stay away next year.
I was very surprised on how the executive handled this situation. I fully understand them going to Mile One for their games vs. driving to CB. but they could have looked after the fans . Until someone can show otherwise this was nothing short of an inconsiderate decision by the executive and forget the fans who started with the team with their first game played.
May I suggest that you good sir with all your knowledge and expertise of such situations, join the Caribous executive next year! You could give up hundreds of hours of ur personal time, have ur work and personal life disrupted and show those of us who acording to you are not doing a very good job.....how its done!! We the executive could always use help from a Buchans minor......
Buchans Miner not minor.... Hopefully you spelled it wrong, as this is a discussion and I only asked the Questions based on a discussion I had with one of your really good fans who was spilling his fustrations. The discussion got some good feedback and maybe the your fans who read this are satisfied with the executive's position on this matter. Have a great celebration as The Caribous Players, Evecutive,Volunteers,and Fans deserve the win .
Best of Luck

Caribous insider

Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:24 pm

miners53 wrote:
Caribous insider wrote:
Buchans Miner not minor.... Hopefully you spelled it wrong, as this is a discussion and I only asked the Questions based on a discussion I had with one of your really good fans who was spilling his fustrations. The discussion got some good feedback and maybe the your fans who read this are satisfied with the executive's position on this matter. Have a great celebration as The Caribous Players, Evecutive,Volunteers,and Fans deserve the win .
Best of Luck
You and all fans are entitled to ur opinions! Having said that my friend u did more then just ask a question! U suggested that these fans stay away from the parade and from next year altogether. An insult to members of the Caribous exe who are doing the best they can do in what seems to be a thankless job for witch there is no pay.....only criticism!

CaribousFan

Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:49 pm

I don't care what he had to say, I'm still going to the party and all that
Caribous Record- 17-5-2= 36 Points= 1st Place- Regular Season Champs
Clarenville Caribous- 2011 Allan Cup Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2009-2010 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2008-2009 Herder Champions
CEC Siren Guy

• Information