The Hour of Decision

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
canonball
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:37 pm

Put 500 fans in Gander or Clarenville it don’t look very good ,put 500 fans in GFW it looks 1/2 full .not saying anything against the Joe but it is a bit small for a town that size .i guess we do have to be thankful for what we got

The Bottom Line

Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:37 am

Oh just a fan wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:16 pm
Cannon then why do you want to make digs at Bottomline about what's he going to watch. You're always at it. You praise the east for saving the two central teams all the time. As if the Caribous have been in the east for years and actually had a say. Either way I don't care if Gander wins. You keep saying my team. But I've been very critical of them on this site for years. You seem to want to ignore that. Whatever you only hear and see what your brain allows I guess.

As for this so called love for the Cats, I'm sure Lionsden can speak on my behalf, and say that my love for the Cats as a whole is very low. Again I cheer for players to play well that I know. I personally would like to see the Caps make it somehow. I have a good buddy on that team too.

You're love of the cat's and my involvement with the CB's are about the same. Don't mind him. He's been making negative and childish comments for years. Knows everything, but don't answer anything. Wishes I'll on every team and even on his own at times. Then if hockey is finally gone, he can say, see, I told you. Posters like him are what have ruined this site. Can't have a sensible hockey conversation anymore without him hijacking it and trying to ruin it with childish, negative untrue comments. If the Bous are held to the same standard as the Ceebee's, I guess they'll be kicked out and maybe he'll dissappear then. But I doubt it

canonball

Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:26 pm

One thing about this is that if you see that I made a comment why do you read it ,is it that you are the one that likes to complain .Tell the truth here now you love it when i’am on here what else are you going to do .You are the one that is complaining because the bous are paying players and have never got caught yet and your CB’s are not playing by the way they were allowd to play this year .Too good for the league I bet

Flyer24

Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:02 pm

So, any decisions made on the Pickups for the Herder? Or is a wait-and-see-who-wins plan?

The Bottom Line

Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:44 am

Bahaha, my CB's....not even close ball. =))

titan

Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:07 pm

canonball wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:15 pm
Sorry to say sir but no I am not happy that two towns might be without hockey as a matter of fact I would love to see hockey back like we had a few years ago . I would even like to see more teams than we had back then . I said that it looks like the central teams might be gone next year and who knows perhaps Clarenville and some other team/teams might be gone and I do hope not .what I said was if players in central were not paid I don’t think that they can ice a team to compete with the east teams .Perhaps if there was a league out that way they would even have to pick up players to compete. As to being childish and what not i big enough to take it you can continue with the bs . Do have a good night and hope your team loses ,love to see Gander play for the Herder against the bous if the bous get there
Been away from here for a bit so I'm just seeing some of this.

I've had my disputes, arguments whatever with Canon over the years, some fairly intense probably. I dont believe for one sec that he wishes for Sr. hockey to fail in central NL. Not one. He might throw a couple of digs in here and there, like most of us but I'd say he's a staunch supporter of Sr. hockey and would love to see what we had a few years ago. He likes fishing a little, as do I from time to time. I've never met the man mind ya but I'm pretty sure I'm coreect, I'd even put money on it

canonball

Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:20 pm

Better not put too much on it .By the way disappointed in the flyers this year,I was hoping that they would win the central...The return of Micheal Hynes made a major role in the outcome of that series .far better player over all than his brother

canonball

Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:29 pm

Have to say this version of the Herder finals is the **** .youngot two teams in central playing off against a team out of the east which has to play a possible 14 games .Do this even make sense ?

royalcat

Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:56 pm

Ya I agree too.But the east also gets to stack their team before they play the central.

royalcat

Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:58 pm

With theBous playing out east they are pretty sure to win each series in 4 games so ready notmuch difference.Only think is the central is more of a physical series.

• Information