Game Seven ;From the ECSHL Website this morning

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
Hockey Eyes
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:09 am

News

Blues Force Game 7

A packed Mobile Arena were treated to an incredible game Wednesday night as the Blues and Breakers squared off in game 6.

Blues goaltender Matthew Jenkins made 46 saves, including 18 in the third as the Conception Bay Blues won game 6 to even the best of 7 series at 3 games. The Blues who trailed the Breakers 3-1 in the series have battled back to force a final, winner take all game 7 Friday night at home in CBS.

The home town Breakers scored first, when Matthew Oates found the back of the net early in the first for a 1-0 lead. However Blues rookie forward Kyle Tibbo answered back just 2 minutes later. Kris Hodge gave the Blues the lead 1:59 into the second frame, a lead they held for the remaining 38 minutes.

Game 7, winner moves on to play the Clarenville Caribous goes this Friday night, March 15th at 8PM at the new Conception Bay South Arena!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
[2019-03-13 23:23:45]

titan

Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:01 pm

Sounds like it's been a good series!!
Go Breakers!!

Hockey Eyes

Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:36 pm

The thing that I find heartening Titan is that 13 or 14 of the Conception Bay South Blues are from CBS. Another is from Conception Bay North and another couple from Paradise. It is what the league was meant to be. The Breakers are also a good community team with a long history. The three games I have been to could have been won by either teams . The note on the site says the rink was filled in Mobile ...the last game I was to on the weekend in CBS the fifty fifty was nearly seven hundred bucks. . That's a good pay day in this league. It will pay a lot of bills. Who wins Friday night ??? Who knows ...a funny bounce , a ricochet off a stick , a bad line change ...who knows ... The final against the Caribous is going to be great ...I mentioned in an earlier post the games between Clarenville and the Blues/ Breakers are about even over the year .. That may not be fair because short benches are part of the make-up in this league with work committments ...etcetera ... ....
I wouldn't bet a nickle on game 7......

Oh just a fan

Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:46 pm

Pays a lot off bills? Go on lines HNL and the actual teams pockets that's about it. Players still playing for free and everyone else is making money off of them. Screams NCAA to me.

• Information