Ceebees

East Coast Senior Hockey League - Teams include CeeBees, Breakers, Eagles, Caps & Blues
#1BousFan
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:05 pm

It's not my place for me to put it on here unless I get permission to do so, Everyone thinks the Ceebees are all innocent in this but the truth is, They are not
Clarenville Caribous 2018 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous--2012 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2011 Allan Cup Champions
Clarenville Caribous- -2010 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2009 Herder Champions

Flyer24

Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:12 pm

Pretty sure the Ceebees were ready to roll last season, and then suddenly they weren't lol.

Oh just a fan

Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:35 pm

I don't get why the East League just don't say screw you all, Cee Bees and HNL and start up a league under your own guidelines. Worked for the West. They have a scattered tilt, local players and draw a lot of fans. Sure you won't get to play for the Herder and or The Allan Cup. But start over get a new trophy and build your own traditions. In 50 years that cup will be as cool to win as the Herder.

I get hockey is over in central but I'll still go watch local minor hockey, the SR B league, which is much more interesting to watch anyways. But the Stars are just holding up the league out there and clearly have no intentions on playing hockey this season.

#1BousFan

Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:00 pm

Oh just a fan wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:35 pm
I don't get why the East League just don't say screw you all, Cee Bees and HNL and start up a league under your own guidelines. Worked for the West. They have a scattered tilt, local players and draw a lot of fans. Sure you won't get to play for the Herder and or The Allan Cup. But start over get a new trophy and build your own traditions. In 50 years that cup will be as cool to win as the Herder.

I get hockey is over in central but I'll still go watch local minor hockey, the SR B league, which is much more interesting to watch anyways. But the Stars are just holding up the league out there and clearly have no intentions on playing hockey this season.
They could do that but they might have trouble getting refs & linesman & not enough time to get all that set up if they were to choose that route
Clarenville Caribous 2018 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous--2012 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2011 Allan Cup Champions
Clarenville Caribous- -2010 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2009 Herder Champions

Oh just a fan

Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:52 pm

The west league gets refs. HNL don't own them. Also what times needed? Not hard to do us a schedule for a four team league. They just had a draft so the balls already rolling.

• Information