The Blame Game

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
Hockey Eyes
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:50 pm

Stadium Fries to be fair ... the east does have ...hockey players.... over a hundred young men who have a game of amateur hockey this winter. It is a place where they have referees and keep score and stadiums where the lights glow on weekend nights.

Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:57 pm

Hockey Eyes wrote:
Stadium Fries to be fair ... the east does have ...hockey players.... over a hundred young men who have a game of amateur hockey this winter. It is a place where they have referees and keep score and stadiums where the lights glow on weekend nights.
Hear, hear!!

Seniorfan

Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:53 pm

Thanks to some disgusting skullduggery over the summer. They care not about senior hockey. Just themselves. Now gloating over ruining provincial senior hockey in favor of confining the game to their own small fiefdom. Congratulations to the hockey Machiavellis. History will not judge you kindly.

Stadium Fries

Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:56 pm

Hockey Eyes wrote:

Must be some exciting out there around the bay these days getting some press time. God knows those 100 or so players were afraid to come west of the overpass and not know how the wind was blowing.
By the way lots of hockey out this way too. Only difference there will be butts in the seats here. Not empty stadiums.

Oh just a fan

Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:04 pm

I think it’s disgusting how some of the east fans or whatever they want to call themselves just come here to rub salt into the wounds of the fans in Central. Keep bringing up the fact that all we have to talk about is the weather, how the lights will be on. Blah blah blah. Childish you are. Don’t never fooled there is still hockey being played around here, and enjoyed by more than mommy and daddy.

Hockey Eyes

Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:42 pm

Mr Fan I didn't come here to rub salt in any wounds...I was just passing through when I saw you post this... ....
"Might as well discuss weather on the the East site too. That beer can hockey league can’t get more than wife’s and girlfriends to attend their games. Designated drivers I guess."

So i thought i had better sort you out. If you think I came here to rub salt...you flatter yourself . I am just a fan watching amateur hockey

Oh just a fan

Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:52 pm

I posted that? I’ve never once called the east a beer can hockey league. If you want to quote something I’ve said then use that function on the top right of the message and find the post where I’ve said that the wives are the DD.

I personally think the east league is a good hockey league. On par with the Cat and Flyers. Which is why I never got why the teams out there didn’t want to beat the teams in here. Prove they are capable of winning the Herder. Instead they just shut it down in here in hopes they wouldn’t have to come through the Central teams to win a Herder. Backfired, they still can’t win the Herder.

• Information