Cats vs Gander League

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
The Bottom Line
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:26 pm

There's more parity in the league than facts in your post's.

#1BousFan

Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:28 pm

The Bottom Line wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:16 pm
Amazing how many childish and negative comments are being tossed around because the cat's and flyers will be playing hockey this year. Way too early for sour grapes.
I was just asking a question
Clarenville Caribous 2018 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous--2012 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2011 Allan Cup Champions
Clarenville Caribous- -2010 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2009 Herder Champions

The Bottom Line

Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:45 pm

I wasn't directing it at you, or anyone in particular, don't have to, the same few have been gloating for weeks that there was no hockey in central, now crying that there is. What a bunch of sooks. All pissy because the cat's and flyers are playing.

GenoSniper

Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:53 pm

The Bottom Line wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:45 pm
I wasn't directing it at you, or anyone in particular, don't have to, the same few have been gloating for weeks that there was no hockey in central, now crying that there is. What a bunch of sooks. All pissy because the cat's and flyers are playing.

I’m from Grand Falls-Windsor and I have had holding seats for the last 4 years. It’s just frustrating to me and a fan to be going into December and not know what the plan is. I’d rather they just shut it down then play against gander only. Also as I said before I don’t think it’s right for Simms or Bussey to come back they are playing with there home town teams. It’s a much bigger loss to those teams and these guys family traveling to Grand Falls-Windsor. With the loss of Mike Brent and possibly Andre Gill and Andrew Brennan hardly played last year I’m guess the caliber will be down a little as well. I know it’s not the Cats fault but I’m sure I’m not the only frustrated fan!

The Bottom Line

Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:03 pm

I'd say plenty are frustrated. But, in saying that, I'd rather watch gander play the cat's at the Joe 6 times then nothing at all, or like last year, teams not showing up, changing thier mind last minute and the games not being all that close anyway. At least the Flyers will bring a full team, show up when they're supposed to, give 100% and give the fans some great hockey to watch for a few hours. At the end of the day that's all you can ask for, and if you don't want to go, you don't have to.

Flyer24

Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:23 pm

Funny that last week all the Posters were over on the 'East League" Site complaining that us people from Central were posting comments. And now these same folks are back here complaining. I think its going to be great watching the Cats and Gander playing for the Herder.

NLHockeyInsider

Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:35 pm

Flyer24 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:23 pm
Funny that last week all the Posters were over on the 'East League" Site complaining that us people from Central were posting comments. And now these same folks are back here complaining. I think its going to be great watching the Cats and Gander playing for the Herder.
How do you propose that will happen? Chances are we will see the winner of the Cataracts/Flyers “series” play off against the winner of the East League for the Herder. You know you guys aren’t getting a third team, right?

Oh just a fan

Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:49 pm

Do you know that for a fact? I mean you are the insider in all.

Flyer24

Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:17 pm

Oh just a fan wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:49 pm
Do you know that for a fact? I mean you are the insider in all.
he sure is.

#1BousFan

Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:35 pm

#1BousFan wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:28 pm
The Bottom Line wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:16 pm
Amazing how many childish and negative comments are being tossed around because the cat's and flyers will be playing hockey this year. Way too early for sour grapes.
I was just asking a question
Oh sorry, I thought it was directed at me lol
Clarenville Caribous 2018 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous--2012 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2011 Allan Cup Champions
Clarenville Caribous- -2010 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2009 Herder Champions

• Information