Escott and O’Keefe

East Coast Senior Hockey League - Teams include CeeBees, Breakers, Eagles, Caps & Blues
NLHockeyInsider
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:13 pm

Stadium Fries wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:35 pm
Oh just a fan wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:31 pm
This shouldn’t be to surprising, why wouldn’t these stay home and play now. Playing in a two team league is bad enough, but having to wait til mid January to play, makes staying home to play make even more sense.
Time will tell nothing on here but rumours so far.
Besides lets look at this..... I can play in the East beer can league for a Gas card or two OR I can travel to Central and get $1500.00 a weekend.
Sounds like a no brainer to me.
No brainer for a young professional with a new family who values their time with said family instead of a game of hockey? Everyone’s situation is different there buddy and quality time with your family trumps everything even money.

NLHockeyInsider
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:15 pm

Stadium Fries wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:35 pm
Oh just a fan wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:31 pm
This shouldn’t be to surprising, why wouldn’t these stay home and play now. Playing in a two team league is bad enough, but having to wait til mid January to play, makes staying home to play make even more sense.
Time will tell nothing on here but rumours so far.
Besides lets look at this..... I can play in the East beer can league for a Gas card or two OR I can travel to Central and get $1500.00 a weekend.
Sounds like a no brainer to me.
Also, Escott played with the Caps tonight, scored in the shoot out. Bussey, Paul, Simms, Shute, Hynes have all played games in different leagues, seems like more than rumours to me.

• Information