East West Final

West Coast Senior Amateur Hockey League - Corner Brook Royals, Deer Lake Red Wings, Stephenville Jets & Port aux Basques Mariners.
Hockey Eyes
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:07 am

I heard last weekend that there is to be a telephone conversation this week about the possability of a " Champ[ionship Final to be held between the ECSHL and the WCSHL. The series would be held to determine a Newfoundland champion this year and would give a nice payday to the teams.. Neither of the leagues has the power to call it The Herder because that belongs squarely with HNL.
It is presumed by me the WCSHL would be allowed strengthening players. That seems fair enough . There is or was a conference call to be held this week.

Seniorfan

Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:39 pm

I heard the two competitive teams out west were looking to play vs central and form a new league. The west coast experiment of local teams and local players had proven unsustainable.

Flyer24

Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:21 am

Not sure if the word "league" is accurate but I was told there have been discussions. I was also told that the Herder is also a possibility, much to the dismay of the East League. We shall see.

• Information