No Herder?? Or Is There?

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
canonball
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:42 pm

You gother pontiac

Seniorfan
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:29 pm

canonball wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:29 am
You can’t stand them and them you give me a blast of $$$$ ,and by the way I have nothing to say about most of the cat players just some of their fans who thinks that that they can do nothing wrong and only for them there would be no hockey on the rock .but guess what there are other people that do as good or better ...Also my name is Dexter Baggs and I live in Clarenville and I don’t hide behind a user name like most of the people on here so if you have a problem with me now you know where to find me .
So if anyone disagrees with you that should step up and meet you in person but you're not challenging anyone to a confrontation. Riiiiggghhhtt. Can't argue without without being told to meet you in person. That means you lost the argument, years ago and continue to do so. As somebody already said, giving out your name means nothing because nobody knows who the f#@k Dexter Baggs is and less than nobody cares.

• Information