No Herder?? Or Is There?

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
canonball
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:24 pm

Yes and I bet they had more fans this year than the east teams ...by the way when the cats won the Allan cup did the cats give the other teams the same treatment ,or did they just play for the Allan cup the next year

canonball

Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:26 pm

What was the score this weekend

Oh just a fan

Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:31 am

Of what game? There’s lots of hockey to watch here in Central. Unlike you I leave my area to watch a game. I don’t only support Sr hockey. So while you try and make a dig at a community once again, showing your true colours. Typical of you. You’re a lowlife. Who hides on a website, who wouldn’t dare walk into a Tims in GFW and ask that same question. You’re a coward, loser, and a **** old ****. Now report me again. Because I’m done with this site. Losers like yourself have it ruined. A fat ass piece of ****, who himself hasn’t laced up the skates at any serious level. Yet you like to **** on players, organizations, fans, and I’ve seen you make comments about towns. Yet you come from Clarenville. A town that everyone stops to **** in, grab a coffee and then leave. So peace out you loser.

abc123

Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:52 am

Oh just a fan wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:31 am
Of what game? There’s lots of hockey to watch here in Central. Unlike you I leave my area to watch a game. I don’t only support Sr hockey. So while you try and make a dig at a community once again, showing your true colours. Typical of you. You’re a lowlife. Who hides on a website, who wouldn’t dare walk into a Tims in GFW and ask that same question. You’re a coward, loser, and a **** old ****. Now report me again. Because I’m done with this site. Losers like yourself have it ruined. A fat ass piece of ****, who himself hasn’t laced up the skates at any serious level. Yet you like to **** on players, organizations, fans, and I’ve seen you make comments about towns. Yet you come from Clarenville. A town that everyone stops to **** in, grab a coffee and then leave. So peace out you loser.
Really classy there! And you wonder why people feel the way they do about the Cats!

Oh just a fan

Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:22 am

Again not a Cats fan. Can’t stand them and their excitative. Goes back years. So again I’m not a Cats fan. Just a fan of hockey hence my name.

canonball

Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:29 am

You can’t stand them and them you give me a blast of $$$$ ,and by the way I have nothing to say about most of the cat players just some of their fans who thinks that that they can do nothing wrong and only for them there would be no hockey on the rock .but guess what there are other people that do as good or better ...Also my name is Dexter Baggs and I live in Clarenville and I don’t hide behind a user name like most of the people on here so if you have a problem with me now you know where to find me .

Seniorfan

Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:10 am

canonball wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:29 am
You can’t stand them and them you give me a blast of $$$$ ,and by the way I have nothing to say about most of the cat players just some of their fans who thinks that that they can do nothing wrong and only for them there would be no hockey on the rock .but guess what there are other people that do as good or better ...Also my name is Dexter Baggs and I live in Clarenville and I don’t hide behind a user name like most of the people on here so if you have a problem with me now you know where to find me .
This your usual response when called out on your BS, challenge someone to a physical confrontation. That just shows that you're incapable of backing up your comments with any logical arguments. You lose... again.

Oh just a fan

Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:25 pm

you’ve been critical of Short many, many of times on here. And Whiffen. So don’t pretend like you don’t chirp them too. You’ve called Whiffen out time and time again for he’s paid trips down south. Been quick to make a chirp here or there when the timing was right. That’s the thing about you, you stay hidden and when something about the Cats comes out, poof you’re here again. With your negative comments and same ol ****. I’m sick of it.

When I made my account, I made it not liking the Cats to be honest. They’ve screwed my brother over back in the day. I played as a Jr and then didn’t get a sniff as a Sr aged player after this too. Then I was quick to criticize them when they made the Whiffen call and he went to CBN. That season I cheered for them. I usually want the Caps to win to be honest because of Robert Inder. He’s a buddy of mine too. Anyways my point is, it’s because all you do is **** on the Cats and I want to call you out. It seems like I’m picking up for them and I’m a fan of them, when in reality, I’m just not a fan of you.

canonball

Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:38 pm

Senior fan t did not challenge any one out and I don’t think that I can but I would not and never backed down from anyone .If any person wants to call me out my name is posted and have been posted for years . Like I said I don’t hide behind a user name like you and several more on here and run down people because you don’t like what they say about the almighty cats ...Why do you think that the cats want to play for the Herder ? Would it be because !'!!!!!

Oh just a fan

Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:37 pm

Ball see that’s the thing, sure you tell people your name, but let’s be honest no one knows who you are. If I let my name out, people will know right away who I am, then the personal insults based on my name will come flying, trust me. Also I don’t like when I say my opinion or some facts for people to know where they’re coming from. Solely for the reason if that’s known then people might not be so quick to let me know the details.

• Information