Another topic locked

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
Oh just a fan
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:08 pm

Talking about to much time on their hands, nice definition there...... I get how being an admin and a moderator works, I was once one under a different username years ago. Thanks for telling me tho.

My point is if me and cannonball and chirping one and other and neither complains to anyone why does he have to lock it?

He acts like a security guard at a mall, not really qualified to be a “cop” but we let him have some say anyways. He’s always been biased towards the Bous and Bous fans on this site for years. I’ve seen plenty of times warnings going out to fans of other teams and none to a Caribou’s fan that’s it’s laughable.

Anyways I didn’t need your definition and I’m fully aware of the job he’s suppose to do, I simply asked what’s the point. No one cares, no ones left to care. So he should take off his fake badge and just go back to being a fan of the game and have no say whatsoever is how this site is ran.

#1BousFan
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:56 pm

Hockey Eyes wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:03 pm
When there is talk of calling people out and implied or even hinted physical contact I would guess that Bousfan has a fiduciary responsibilty to the owner of Hockeytalk to take action. There are obligation in operating a site like this. I found out about that some years ago where some on a site like this one made a perceived threat against me . I didn't take it seriously but the owner of the site had to.
I looked up fiduciary today ... here it is ,,,

In general terms, a “fiduciary duty” is a concept used by Canadian courts to impose a duty of loyalty on a person who has been entrusted to look after the best interests of someone else. ... With other relationships, a fiduciary duty does not automatically exist, but can arise in specific circumstances.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

You should hockey guys. that's why its called Hockeytalk and not TooMuchTimeOnYourHandstalk
You are right why I locked the topic
Clarenville Caribous 2018 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous--2012 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2011 Allan Cup Champions
Clarenville Caribous- -2010 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2009 Herder Champions

• Information