Blues and Breakersi

East Coast Senior Hockey League - Teams include CeeBees, Breakers, Eagles, Caps & Blues
Hockey Eyes
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:54 pm

leafsfan2028 wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:18 pm
ahhhh aefan don't go picking on hockey lies he thinks he knows all when he doesn't especially when he thinks there no other hockey in central oh btw hockey lies hows the northeast eagles doing in the 2nd rd of the play offs lol

I think the Eagles had a great year. they actually iced a team and had a league to play in. Not everyone can say that. One of the Northeast Eagles minor organization also raised a hundred thousand dollars for a local charity. I would say that's pretty good. How is your team doing in the playoffs or on or off the ice....? *s*

AEfan

Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:47 pm

leafsfan2028 wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:18 pm
ahhhh aefan don't go picking on hockey lies he thinks he knows all when he doesn't especially when he thinks there no other hockey in central oh btw hockey lies hows the northeast eagles doing in the 2nd rd of the play offs lol
I can’t tell who lies cheers for every year. Some years it’s the black and gold, others it’s the red and blue of CBS. Maybe next year he will put on the Ceebees hat and root for them

leafsfan2028

Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:55 pm

actually hockey lies the team I cheer for a the exploits blades ever here of them they got put out 2 weeks ago against the lewisporte seahawks ever here of the hockey lies probably not right so see there I had a team to cheer for hockey lies that answer your question

Oh just a fan

Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:34 pm

That’s Carl for you, thinks that because the Cats aren’t playing this year, that there is no other hockey to watch. And he cheers for AET that’s any east team if you’re wondering. As long as the teams in central don’t have a team and he can beat on his tiny chest and be proud. As if he helped the east make it happen.

• Information