Where have you gone Joe Dimaggio?

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
Hockey Eyes
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:05 pm

A lot of years ago in 2011 I went to a game at The Glacier between the Mount Pearl Blades and the CeeBee Stars. Playing for the Blades on a March evening were names like
Andrew Pearcey ,Roger Kennedy, Cory Blackmore ,Steve Pearson, Mike Lee,Terry Ryan, Francis Mooney ,Steve Tilley Kenny Pennell,John Ball, and Grant Kenny .
For the CeeBees among others... Chris Bartlett, Shane Gamberg,Mike Dyke, Keith Delaney, Chris Crosbie, Matthew French, Ryan Delaney, Daniel |Sparkes, Ray Dalton , Chris Petten, Bronson Dawe and Freddy Diamond .
I don't know the score but the fries were good .

Hockey Eyes
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:19 pm

Some years before that I was out to Corner Brook to take cin a Royals Red Wings game. The year was 2003 For the Royal ...Jeff Murphy was in goal. Darren Colbourne was with the team . So was Rob French and Todd Gillingham. Steve North was in uniform that night along with Shawn Neary.. Troy Hunt , Darren Roche and Mike Gill were others. Jeff King played...so did Dwayne Evoy.
For the Deer Lake Red Wings ...Mark Robinson and Kevin Lasaga were there. Graham Cooke tended the net. Ward Gosse and Lenny Blanchard skated. So did Dion Durdle ( from Bell Island?) Other names Ray Dalton, Scott Ball, Jeremy Bishop, and Jim Kelly . Randy Reardon and Curtis Coffin were aslo in the lineup.
The fries were pretty good that night....It was a long time ago.

• Information