Why do they remove topics

Suggestions & comments to improve NL Hockey Talk.
newfie35n

Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:40 pm

I notice a few topic get removed here lately , not just locked but gone.

rick

Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:01 pm

newfie35n wrote:I notice a few topic get removed here lately , not just locked but gone.
alot of them get moved out of the main board because if people don't see them , hopfully it will be forgotten and people will move on..

NLHockeyTalk.ca

Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:08 pm

newfie35n wrote:I notice a few topic get removed here lately , not just locked but gone.
There's no set "criteria" as to why topics get locked and/or "moved" - and most of the decisions to do so are left at the discretion of the admins / moderators here on the forum.

At times, things may come up behind the scenes that require work and discussion. Others require clarification from entities outside of this forum.

With over 25 million pages shown here for a month, the operation of this discussion forum is a time consuming process.

If you have questions or concerns regarding the operations, please PM me directly or post a message in Member Services (viewforum.php?f=7) and someone will address the issue and concerns as soon as possible.

If you or anyone else are concerned that things go "missing" in an attempt to hide anything, rest assured that topics are never deleted but simply moved to another area that's not visible to the general population.

I'm also going to lock this topic and move it to it's appropriate location - Member Services.

Newfoundland Hockey Talk

• Information