Very Nice

West Coast Senior Amateur Hockey League - Corner Brook Royals, Deer Lake Red Wings, Stephenville Jets & Port aux Basques Mariners.
Lucky
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:29 pm

Just wanted to mention what John and Carolyn Frampton did at the games this past weekend , was very nice. They donated two official Sidney Crosby Olympic jerserys to the minor hockey programs. One was given to the Royals and the other to the Caribous for the minor hockey programs in the Corner Brook and Clarenville areas. Thanks Carolyn and John, very generous of you! :-bd :-bd :-bd

rick

Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:30 pm

Lucky wrote:Just wanted to mention what John and Carolyn Frampton did at the games this past weekend , was very nice. They donated two official Sidney Crosby Olympic jerserys to the minor hockey programs. One was given to the Royals and the other to the Caribous for the minor hockey programs in the Corner Brook and Clarenville areas. Thanks Carolyn and John, very generous of you! :-bd :-bd :-bd
:ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

Randy3496

Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:36 pm

:ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :-bd :-bd :-bd
GO! CATS GO!

bousclues

Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:38 pm

Good job John and Carolyn

CaribousFan

Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:25 pm

Lucky wrote:Just wanted to mention what John and Carolyn Frampton did at the games this past weekend , was very nice. They donated two official Sidney Crosby Olympic jerserys to the minor hockey programs. One was given to the Royals and the other to the Caribous for the minor hockey programs in the Corner Brook and Clarenville areas. Thanks Carolyn and John, very generous of you! :-bd :-bd :-bd
good job John & Carolyn, It was real nice of you
Caribous Record- 17-5-2= 36 Points= 1st Place- Regular Season Champs
Clarenville Caribous- 2011 Allan Cup Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2009-2010 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2008-2009 Herder Champions
CEC Siren Guy

Face off

Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:28 pm

Funny Thing is I posted same thing Yesterday and had alot of views but no one commented on it....LOL

Almost said the same thing....Post was Don Cherry's gives to Minor Hockey

Anyways, as i mentioned yesterday.....Great Job John and Carolyn.....ty for your generous donation to not just the Bous but to the Royals also.....Class Act indeed... :-D

superfan

Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:43 pm

i was bouncing around and found this great post and i am glad that i did .

lucky welcome aboard and thanks for this great story .

john has been behind the bous BIG TIME and continues to be a major driving force behind this great team .

he is also a major sponcer for civille minor hockey .

lucky thanks again for sharing this great story and keep them great stories comming . :ymapplause:

• Information