Bous in Allan Cup

Allan Cup Senior Canadian Championship - Discussion of NL Senior "A" teams & play.
Bleacher Creature
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:55 pm

The Bous won the Herder only because of the play of their paid players the Cee Bees really showed them that pride and determination is still the foundation of Senior Hockey in the province and not only a brown envelope stuffed with cash.

If the defence and goal tending of the Caribous is no better in the Allan Cup then in the Herder they will be an embaressment to the Atlantic region. I don't think the CHURCH will be on top of the HILL after Completion of Allan Cup play. Caribous do not have the stellar goaltending or the defense to be competitive in Allan Cup Play.

These teams in Allan Cup should view tapes of the Herder Finals to see the weakness of the Caribous. Caribous will be shell shocked against Dundas and Fort St. John.

VIKING

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:00 pm

Bleacher Creature wrote:The Bous won the Herder only because of the play of their paid players the Cee Bees really showed them that pride and determination is still the foundation of Senior Hockey in the province and not only a brown envelope stuffed with cash.

If the defence and goal tending of the Caribous is no better in the Allan Cup then in the Herder they will be an embaressment to the Atlantic region. I don't think the CHURCH will be on top of the HILL after Completion of Allan Cup play. Caribous do not have the stellar goaltending or the defense to be competitive in Allan Cup Play.

These teams in Allan Cup should view tapes of the Herder Finals to see the weakness of the Caribous. Caribous will be shell shocked against Dundas and Fort St. John.
I TOTALLY AGREE WIT EVERYTHING IN YOUR POST!!! WELL SAID!!

bousclues

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:19 pm

Bleacher Creature wrote:The Bous won the Herder only because of the play of their paid players the Cee Bees really showed them that pride and determination is still the foundation of Senior Hockey in the province and not only a brown envelope stuffed with cash.

I can't believe the stuff you type, are you for real or just a you know what disturber. Oh and as for your bous prediction for the allan cup, maybe it well work out like your prediction for the herder final.

Catch 22

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:23 pm

bousclues wrote:

I can't believe the stuff you type, are you for real or just a you know what disturber. Oh and as for your bous prediction for the allan cup, maybe it well work out like your prediction for the herder final.
Who cares about this guy really.... we just won the Herder (Again!) and are about to go to the Allan Cup. Who really cares what he thinks, it's not important. Just ignore him and enjoy it. After all where is his team and what have they done lately ;-)

Bleacher Creature

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:29 pm

bousclues wrote:

Again members of NL Talk are not permitted to say anything thats not in agreement with Caribou fans. You know as will as I do they do not have a chance in Allan Cup Play.

bousclues

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:29 pm

I can't believe the stuff you type, are you for real or just a you know what disturber. Oh and as for your bous prediction for the allan cup, maybe it well work out like your prediction for the herder final.[/quote]

Who cares about this guy really.... we just won the Herder (Again!) and are about to go to the Allan Cup. Who really cares what he thinks, it's not important. Just ignore him and enjoy it. After all where is his team and what have they done lately ;-)[/quote]

Tks catch you are exactly right. go bous go

bousclues

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:31 pm

Bleacher Creature wrote:
bousclues wrote:

Again members of NL Talk are not permitted to say anything thats not in agreement with Caribou fans. You know as will as I do they do not have a chance in Allan Cup Play.

We'll worry about the allan cup in two weeks time but right now we'll enjoy our herder victory.

codcheeks

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:36 pm

The Caribous have proven they are the best the Province has two years running now I may add. Need I say two consecutive herders. I got to laugh when I hear Cee Bee fans say the Bous only won because they have paid players. Really there are no paid players on the Cee Bees? Now come on...Newfoundlanders and Labradorians should be proud of the fact that they are represented at the Allan Cup whether or not its the Caribous /Cataracts/Red Wings/SS /or the Cee Bees this province has a tremendous fan base and skilled players all over that we ALL should be proud of.As always for me its GO BOUS GO!!!We are proud of you.This Province will be well represented at the Allan Cup win or lose...:-D

seein stars

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:38 pm

codcheeks wrote:The Caribous have proven they are the best the Province has two years running now I may add. Need I say two consecutive herders. I got to laugh when I hear Cee Bee fans say the Bous only won because they have paid players. Really there are no paid players on the Cee Bees? Now come on...Newfoundlanders and Labradorians should be proud of the fact that they are represented at the Allan Cup whether or not its the Caribous /Cataracts/Red Wings/SS /or the Cee Bees this province has a tremendous fan base and skilled players all over that we ALL should be proud of.As always for me its GO BOUS GO!!!We are proud of you.This Province will be well represented at the Allan Cup win or lose...:-D
There are Cee Bee players paid as well as on other east teams. just not as much $ as out west.
A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” –Wayne Gretzky

Bleacher Creature

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:51 pm

Catch 22 wrote:
bousclues wrote:

I am surprised Catch that you are still posting with any dignity after that disrespectful comment about the hard working mill workers of GF/W, in fact I thought you were still banned.
Who cares about this guy really.... we just won the Herder (Again!) and are about to go to the Allan Cup. Who really cares what he thinks, it's not important. Just ignore him and enjoy it. After all where is his team and what have they done lately ;-)

• Information