Cataracts - All Flash no Dazzle?

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
rick

Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:46 pm

Catch 22 wrote:
Tomcod wrote:
Catch 22 wrote:It will be interesting to see if the Cataracts get their first win of the season at their home opener this weekend.

So far compared to last years team I would say they are maybe a bit faster but so far that haven't translated into goals or wins. Defense is weaker especially considering all other teams have beefed up. Ramage seems to be a good net minder tho.

As for having the winning touch we all know last years team looked good on paper but it ended there. This years team look a bit like it's all flash and no dazzle considering they have gone 0-4 to start the season and have been outscored 20-13.
well catch you havent seen our full lineup yet nor have i ... we have outshot both teams we played the last two weekends but we have been out scored which mean we need better goaltending....we are getting good goaltending but good isnt good enough... i know catch that you are feeling insecure when the cats play you guys lol.. relax catch it doesnt matter how much you attack the cats on this site in the end we are still going to beat you guys on the ice & you know it but cant admit it lol... have BUDLIGHT & CHILL OUT LOL.... PS LAST YEAR IS HISTORY,STAY TUNED....
Hey Tomcod, Im merely pointing out the obvious. If you say that you have "outplayed" everyteam so far this year then why are you WINLESS? Geeze like I said just trying to provide some insight into why you havent been able to put up a W or 2 like the the other teams.

I know sure that my Leafs have out shot and out hustled just about every team they played this year BUT do that eliminate the fact they dont have top line goal scorers... of course not. Just saying I think the Cats are in the same boat this year with guys that cant create offense. Sure your relying on Sibley for gawds sake.

Another rumour is your postponing the website launch until you guys get your first win. Geeeeeezzzze could be half the year b4 that goes up.
they out shot , out worked both teams , but never had the better goaltending i guess catch ... and now your putting down the management for not putting up their website.. time to grow up don't you think .. i could swear you and cf were the same person because the 2 of you must have the same iq thats for dam sure... :roll: :roll:

adamkeats20
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:05 pm

Rick dont be too generous with their IQ, I thought they had to combined scores to get triple digits :lol: :lol: :lol:
You can always tell the Newfies in Heaven, they're the ones who still want to go back home!
-John Crosbie-

Tomcod

Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:06 pm

GOTTA SAY ONE THING FOR YOU CATCH, youll go to any lenghts to stir the pot.. do you want me to tell you whats in the pot lol....

Catch 22

Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:04 pm

Tomcod wrote:GOTTA SAY ONE THING FOR YOU CATCH, youll go to any lenghts to stir the pot.. do you want me to tell you whats in the pot lol....
Hey Tomcod, stay tuned :-D

canonball

Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:18 pm

They will get their first game this weekend i would say ,, The Royals are going to leave their imports home hoping to give the Cats a chance to take a game or two

rick

Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:20 pm

canonball wrote:They will get their first game this weekend i would say ,, The Royals are going to leave their imports home hoping to give the Cats a chance to take a game or two

and yet , another blown bulb :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tomcod

Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:53 pm

canonball wrote:They will get their first game this weekend i would say ,, The Royals are going to leave their imports home hoping to give the Cats a chance to take a game or two
HEY CANNON ITS GOOD TO SEE YOU ARE STILL WITH US .. good to see you woke up lol.. watching those hockey games must have taken a toll on you lol you still cracks me up ...

canonball

Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:07 pm

rick wrote:

and yet , another blown bulb :lol: :lol: :lol:

And this comming from reddi watt himself :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dangles

Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:13 pm

Boys play nice...

We can all see Catch22 is abit slow... I mean c'mon, he's a Leafs fan...

I kidd I kidd
Johnnnnnyyyy Danglesssss

smogdog

Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:38 pm

personally i think it was a good idea for c ville to sell their tickets up front cause thats the only way they fill the stadium. maybe if they dont go to the game they should be able to get their money back

• Information