Cataracts - All Flash no Dazzle?

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
geno
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:13 pm

Hey Catch.......its been a little while! Sorry I missed ur New Years party. I heard it was a blast.

Blades On The Ice

Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:34 am

lmao catch ! this rick guy seemed like a doozy ;-) . glad to see yah back bud . :-D

geno

Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:51 am

To Kim and Barry....

Over a coffee this morning I spent a half hour or so going back over some threads from past years. I have to say that some of the bull$hit that was being said back then, the personal attacks and borderline slanderous comments were outrageous. Childish back and forth bantering like highschool kids! My Dad can beat up ur Dad! (haha) I for one would have to say that if the site was to allow that exchange of comments today, I would not be here anymore. I would much rather read good hockey comments from guys like Hockeyeyes or Noordinaryjoe or Boogyman, guys like that, and there are several good posters here now, (and not that I always agree with what they have to say ) then the crap from those days!

Just throwing my opinion out there...... :-D

superfan

Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:23 am

:ymapplause:

• Information