Cataracts - All Flash no Dazzle?

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
canonball
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:13 pm

did you come up with that all by yourself or did you need help ?

Easy 4 Me 2 Say

Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:20 pm

The help he needs he can't get here.

nfpuck

Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:44 am

Tomcod wrote:
Catch 22 wrote:It will be interesting to see if the Cataracts get their first win of the season at their home opener this weekend.

So far compared to last years team I would say they are maybe a bit faster but so far that haven't translated into goals or wins. Defense is weaker especially considering all other teams have beefed up. Ramage seems to be a good net minder tho.

As for having the winning touch we all know last years team looked good on paper but it ended there. This years team look a bit like it's all flash and no dazzle considering they have gone 0-4 to start the season and have been outscored 20-13.
well catch you havent seen our full lineup yet nor have i ... we have outshot both teams we played the last two weekends but we have been out scored which mean we need better goaltending....we are getting good goaltending but good isnt good enough... i know catch that you are feeling insecure when the cats play you guys lol.. relax catch it doesnt matter how much you attack the cats on this site in the end we are still going to beat you guys on the ice & you know it but cant admit it lol... have BUDLIGHT & CHILL OUT LOL.... PS LAST YEAR IS HISTORY,STAY TUNED....
That goalie issue could be solved pretty soon from what i hear. and its a guy from the east.. ill let you guys figure out the rest lol :-D

catsfan4

Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:16 pm

That goalie issue could be solved pretty soon from what i hear. and its a guy from the east.. ill let you guys figure out the rest lol :-D
Not giving him his release yet I hear..

rick

Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:02 pm

Catch 22 wrote:It will be interesting to see if the Cataracts get their first win of the season at their home opener this weekend.

So far compared to last years team I would say they are maybe a bit faster but so far that haven't translated into goals or wins. Defense is weaker especially considering all other teams have beefed up. Ramage seems to be a good net minder tho.

As for having the winning touch we all know last years team looked good on paper but it ended there. This years team look a bit like it's all flash and no dazzle considering they have gone 0-4 to start the season and have been outscored 20-13.

might lose tomorrow , but just had to look this up ...

Bluecaps

Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:14 pm

Nice bump.

Tommy

Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:15 am

rick wrote:

might lose tomorrow , but just had to look this up ...

U know Catch Rick,hes pretty much on par with the reffs here in the west lol...

The Bottom Line

Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:32 am

BAAAAHHHHHHH......... =)) Way to go Catch. 0-4 to start the season. Cats scored 25 times in the last 3 games against your bous. Need more dazzle now ? You got great d and goaltending :lol:

Can't waite for Jewer to get it going !!

Shotclock

Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:55 pm

Looks good on the cats . Hard work and determination pays off.

Catch 22

Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:49 pm

The Bottom Line wrote:BAAAAHHHHHHH......... =)) Way to go Catch. 0-4 to start the season. Cats scored 25 times in the last 3 games against your bous. Need more dazzle now ? You got great d and goaltending :lol:

Can't waite for Jewer to get it going !!
Oh oh oh... bys your pulling this out a bit too early :-D remember last years "Cats a Paper Team?" topic... you did this and it came back to haunt you guys.... oh if history prevails.... someones gonna face the heat all summer again... you guys will all be quiting again :-D

• Information