BREAK OUT THE BROOMS

Herder Memorial Championship - Newfoundland Senior Hockey Championship for the Senior "A" leagues.
canonball
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:21 pm

Truer words were never spoken the cats do have a good team ,, now you can see just how good the West coast league was this year and also the last two years .. The East just can`t play with the West the way it is set up now ..How many games did the CB`s win in the last three Herders will tell you that ...

ceebeesfreak44

Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:39 pm

canonball wrote:Truer words were never spoken the cats do have a good team ,, now you can see just how good the West coast league was this year and also the last two years .. The East just can`t play with the West the way it is set up now ..How many games did the CB`s win in the last three Herders will tell you that ...
Something has TO Be Done About this
GO CEEBEES GO

simonsays

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:05 pm

Two games in the last 14........
GET AT ME WOLF

JOHNNYHAB

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:07 pm

THE SWEEP IS COMPLETE!!!!

The Hawk

Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:55 pm

Hey Cats, congratulations on your Herder win. You did have a great team this year and this year only. Don't come on this site crapping on the Cee Bees. The Cee Bees have gone to the Herder final for seven, yes seven, straight years and have won three Herder championships. When the Cats team matches this performance then you can come on here and shoot your s%&*t. The great Caribous only won two Herders and they bought them and this year they didn't get out of the semi finals. Enjoy it while you can because if I am correct according to the banner hanging at the Byrne, the last time the Cats won the Herder was in 1981 and thats THIRTY years ago. So suck it up this year because next year you may not make out of the semi finals. The Cee Bees have nothing to be ashamed off. I can assure that if the Cee Bees had player their Herder games at the S W Moores stadium in Harbour Grace then the results would have been different. But as always the West sook until they get their own way in all aspects of the game. The biggest obstacle that needs to be overcome in the West League for next year should be the recruitment of some new refs because the Refs that did the two games this weekend were brutal and are definitely the worse I have ever seen. The refs did not call the majority of penalties. The infraction was pass for about five seconds and when the fans reacted then the ref raised his arm and made the call. The fans called the penalty. What a joke for those striped zebras called West Coast Refs.

rick

Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:59 pm

HAHAHAAAHHAAH!!!!!!!!!!! sw moores stdium wouldn't have made no difference.... you guys said that about mile one.. what happened there????????????? LOL LMAO

smogdog

Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:02 pm

hey hawk the cats had a good team last yr , the problem was the same as the ceebees had against the cats they wore the delaneys out . half way through the third period ryan delaney was leaning on the boards getting his wind back. their only human and half the time they expect to be on the ice all the time. thats what happened to the cats last yr. the coach made the difference in my opinion

royalcat

Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:39 pm

Smogdog you hit the nail on the head there.That is what i always said the coaching this year is what made that team.

evanpenton

Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:39 pm

The Hawk wrote:Hey Cats, congratulations on your Herder win. You did have a great team this year and this year only. Don't come on this site crapping on the Cee Bees. The Cee Bees have gone to the Herder final for seven, yes seven, straight years and have won three Herder championships. When the Cats team matches this performance then you can come on here and shoot your s%&*t. The great Caribous only won two Herders and they bought them and this year they didn't get out of the semi finals. Enjoy it while you can because if I am correct according to the banner hanging at the Byrne, the last time the Cats won the Herder was in 1981 and thats THIRTY years ago. So suck it up this year because next year you may not make out of the semi finals. The Cee Bees have nothing to be ashamed off. I can assure that if the Cee Bees had player their Herder games at the S W Moores stadium in Harbour Grace then the results would have been different. But as always the West sook until they get their own way in all aspects of the game. The biggest obstacle that needs to be overcome in the West League for next year should be the recruitment of some new refs because the Refs that did the two games this weekend were brutal and are definitely the worse I have ever seen. The refs did not call the majority of penalties. The infraction was pass for about five seconds and when the fans reacted then the ref raised his arm and made the call. The fans called the penalty. What a joke for those striped zebras called West Coast Refs.

I try not to stir up sh!t, but you can preach all you want about 7 time Herder apperances and what not, The Ceebees won Three Herders that is their only accomplishment. Not trying to take anything away from them on those 3 Herder wins they deserved those. But the West Coast league has 4 legit contenders, The East has the Ceebees only, Mount Pearl has Piercey, if he left you would have the Ceebees and three other rec league teams really, get off your high horse and accept the fact that your league is nowhere near the same caliber hockey as the West. The Ceebees also claimed that the smaller Ice service in the Joe was gonna help them and they got owned. Go Regroup and when you get a better record then 12-2 in the last 3 of your Herder Apperances then come back and run your mouth.
GO CATS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!

simonsays

Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:14 am

smogdog wrote:hey hawk the cats had a good team last yr , the problem was the same as the ceebees had against the cats they wore the delaneys out . half way through the third period ryan delaney was leaning on the boards getting his wind back. their only human and half the time they expect to be on the ice all the time. thats what happened to the cats last yr. the coach made the difference in my opinion
Well said. Wasn't hard to see that.
GET AT ME WOLF

• Information