BREAK OUT THE BROOMS

Herder Memorial Championship - Newfoundland Senior Hockey Championship for the Senior "A" leagues.
JOHNNYHAB
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Break out the brooms. The CeeBees are done.

Slapshot

Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:55 pm

JOHNNYHAB wrote:Break out the brooms. The CeeBees are done.
You are so bitter. It must be eating you inside to see the CeeBees in the Herder.

Hockey

Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:04 pm

Hey Johnnyhab. I'm a huge cee bees and habs fan but at least the cee bees can score a goal even if they do lose. It's been a rough week with the habs playing three games and going scoreless and the cee bees down 2-0. Anyway maybe we should give the habs a few brooms lol. Go cee bees Go and Go habs Go.

JOHNNYHAB

Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:15 pm

To you slapshot I couldn't care less who is down 2games to none against the Cats. To you Hockey I was not writing about the Habs I was writing about your CeeBees being swept. LMFAO

letsgoceebees

Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:55 pm

Whats the broom for? Is it for the cats winning four straight or for the cee bees coming back four straight. lol
This series is not over yet.

primetime

Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:51 am

All I ever hear from ceebees fans is that the west are bringing in too many imports. Also this year the Delaneys came back and waddn, all around the city it was Ceebee's are stacked, you cant say the ceebee's are strong when they beat up on torbay and bell island, if they were in a league with Mount Pearl, Clarenville, Deer Lake,Grand Falls and Corner brook the ceebee's would be no better than a .500 record. Hopefully Mount Pearl gets one or two more strong forwards and then the CeeBees getting to the herder will be over. Last yea it was go Bous, this year its go Cats

Hockey

Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:18 am

When did you fall of the turnip truck primetime. The cee bees are by far the best organization on the island. 7 straight herder apperances and 3 herders, 4 is not out of the question yet and all guys like you do is run them down. You probably didn't like Danny Williams either. Take your imports and shove them. With regards to Mount Pearl, they have a great team eventhough i wouldn't want to have paid Randy and Andrew for their services LOL. Although if Randy took over now, the cee bees would win the herder.

simonsays

Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:39 pm

Hockey wrote:When did you fall of the turnip truck primetime. The cee bees are by far the best organization on the island. 7 straight herder apperances and 3 herders, 4 is not out of the question yet and all guys like you do is run them down. You probably didn't like Danny Williams either. Take your imports and shove them. With regards to Mount Pearl, they have a great team eventhough i wouldn't want to have paid Randy and Andrew for their services LOL. Although if Randy took over now, the cee bees would win the herder.
Sounds very educated............As for paying Randy and Andrew for their services............why not check with the CBN brass and ask how much money they lost by having to play Bell Island in a 5th game. They didn't even take in enough at the gate to pay Dalton, both Delaney's and Brophy, let alone the rest who are compensated. Keith and Ryan may not be imports, however they are paid like them.
GET AT ME WOLF

evanpenton

Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:09 pm

simonsays wrote:
Hockey wrote:When did you fall of the turnip truck primetime. The cee bees are by far the best organization on the island. 7 straight herder apperances and 3 herders, 4 is not out of the question yet and all guys like you do is run them down. You probably didn't like Danny Williams either. Take your imports and shove them. With regards to Mount Pearl, they have a great team eventhough i wouldn't want to have paid Randy and Andrew for their services LOL. Although if Randy took over now, the cee bees would win the herder.
Sounds very educated............As for paying Randy and Andrew for their services............why not check with the CBN brass and ask how much money they lost by having to play Bell Island in a 5th game. They didn't even take in enough at the gate to pay Dalton, both Delaney's and Brophy, let alone the rest who are compensated. Keith and Ryan may not be imports, however they are paid like them.
Id say Dalton and the Delaney's get paid more then any of the imports from the Cats
GO CATS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!

JOHNNYHAB

Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:09 pm

7 straight Herder appearances is the same as the Habs making it to the Finals in a league full of Toronto Maple Leafs teams. NO COMPETITION. Like has been said before if the CeeBees played in a real leaguea.k.a WCSHL they woul be lucky to make the playoffs.

• Information