Cee Bee's not playing up to potential????????

Herder Memorial Championship - Newfoundland Senior Hockey Championship for the Senior "A" leagues.
Hockey
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:57 pm

Maybe some west coast fans can comment on this. Are the delaney's wadden line as good as they were last year in Grand Falls?. I've been watching the Cee Bee's for years now and first of all i must say both Mount Pearl and Grand Falls have great hockey teams but even against Bell Island they are having trouble scoring. Go back three or four years and after the second period it would big huge leads sometimes in double digits. This years team in my eye has never hit the stride many anticpated with the new players and some returning players. On paper you look at the lineup and you would think they should at least score 6, 7 goals per game. Is it a paper team or are they not as good as they once were or is the competition getting so much better? Come on west coast fans give us your input. I thought the delaney's wadden was a potent line in Grand Falls last year from what i heard from the grapevine?

ceebeesfreak44

Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:00 pm

In My Opinion, I Don't Think That The Delaneys, and Wadden, Are As Good As What They Were Before They Went West. Not Saying In No Means That They Are No Good, Because They Are Phenomenal Hockey Players.
GO CEEBEES GO

geoguy

Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:21 pm

The Delaneys and Wadden didnt play on a line together in GFW. Jason Hedges played with the Delaneys and Wadden played with Andre Gill. Wadden never did put up any numbers in our league cause everytime he got checked he would disappear for the rest of the game. Keith and Ryan put up good numbers and looked alot more effective last year than what they did this weekend.
Go Cats GO
2011 WCSHL Regular Season Champs
2011 WCSHL Champs
2011 Herder Champs
2013 NLSHL regular season champs
2014 regular season and herder champs
2015 herder champs
2016 regular season champs
2016 cwshl champs
2017 cwshl regular season champs.

Top Shelf

Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:36 pm

I watched lots of games in the west league last year but from watching the games this weekend on webcast the ceebees have great players but their defencemen made some mistakes and Yetman came up big with some great saves. But you got to give credit to the defence of the cats they keep those great players to the side and checked fairly tight. The only thing about the Delaney's I noticed last year is that they usually only pass to each other and sometimes didn't use their teammates enough. Wadden was fast and a great guy to kill penalities or on the power play last year but he never played with the Delaney's from what I can remember last year, maybe a game or two but he wasn't a star player in the west league. The west league has got a lot of star players in my opinion and I know the east league does to. It would be great to see a province wide league but the cost will be the deciding factor I feel why we won't see it happen.

• Information