Congratulations Grand Falls-Windsor Cataracts

Herder Memorial Championship - Newfoundland Senior Hockey Championship for the Senior "A" leagues.
Hockey
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:21 pm

You guys are the best team in NL senior hockey without a doubt. Great team and enjoy the moment cause it will seem like yesterday and we'll be back here playing in October so enjoy the summer you deserve it. The Cee Bees being my team did ok. I'm not going to downgrade them, they just got beat by a much better team. They have issues maybe too much so called talent. My Dad watched the game with me last night and said when they had the 5 on 3 they kept passing the puck around without shooting until the cataracts intercepted it. I hope they come back better than ever in October cause it's not all about winning even though everyone likes to win. It's about getting out to the games and having fun. Even chatting razing people on here is fun. I want to wish everyone a safe summer and look forward to seeing you all back here in the fall. One team gone and another i suspect not far behind but here goes GO HABS GO. See you al in the FALL. ;-)

• Information