funny dam thing

Herder Memorial Championship - Newfoundland Senior Hockey Championship for the Senior "A" leagues.
rick

Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:56 am

gotta laugh at the people here... for the last # of years the cats fans were sh!t on , made jokes of for not winning ..now the shoe is on the other foot everything gets locked .......LOl LMAO ....... and people tell me to grow up ....... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Like my good buddy catch would say " we are the champions " wether you like it or not... :YMPARTY: :YMPARTY: :YMPARTY: :YMPARTY: :YMPARTY: :YMPARTY: :YMPARTY: :YMPARTY: :YMPARTY: :YMPARTY: :YMPARTY: :YMPARTY: :YMPARTY: :YMPARTY: :YMPARTY: :YMPARTY:

knockoutpunch
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:07 pm

rick wrote:gotta laugh at the people here... for the last # of years the cats fans were sh!t on , made jokes of for not winning ..now the shoe is on the other foot everything gets locked .......LOl LMAO ....... and people tell me to grow up ....... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Like my good buddy catch would say " we are the champions " wether you like it or not... :YMPARTY: :YMPARTY: :YMPARTY: :YMPARTY: :YMPARTY: :YMPARTY: :YMPARTY: :YMPARTY: :YMPARTY: :YMPARTY: :YMPARTY: :YMPARTY: :YMPARTY: :YMPARTY: :YMPARTY: :YMPARTY:

your right rick. if people cant take it, they shouldnt give it either

Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:15 am

Come on boys and gals, let Rick have his moment. The last time Rick never got his way, sure he went missing, threatening never to return to the site =)) Now, we would not want that happening again :-?

Silverhawk

Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:52 am

there is having your moment... and being disrespectful while IN that moment.... just because a fan's team may have won doesn't give that fan OR ANY FAN a free pass ...
Be Loud, Be Herd. Go 'Bous Go
2015 Allan Cup Host Team

- 2012 Herder Memorial Champs
- 2011 Allan Cup Champs
- 2010 Herder Memorial Champs
- 2009 Herder Memorial Champs

rick

Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:12 pm

disrepsectful?????? lol lmao!!!!!!!!!! tell or show me what was so disrespectful .........don't think alot here really know the meaning of that word......... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Tommy

Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:29 pm

Your team won the Herder and your still here crying lol...Give it a rest you ole fart!! :-D

• Information