Congrats to Derek MacPhee

West Coast Senior Amateur Hockey League - Corner Brook Royals, Deer Lake Red Wings, Stephenville Jets & Port aux Basques Mariners.
Tomcod
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Thu May 05, 2011 12:13 pm

goboosgo wrote:
Tomcod wrote:not to mention the tax dollars to build the CEC LOL...
Tomcod, your right about the funding for the CEC....as well as the new Gander arena, the Pepsi center, the Jack Byrne arena in Torbay, the new arena in Mount Pearl....isn't that the way these projects are funded....by the way....did tax dollars pay for the rebuild of the Joe and Windsor arenas or was it funded by Rick, Giggidy and of course yourself????? LOL
all tax dollars thats a fact.. so whats with the slur about tax dollars for the cataracts... only opening a can of worms..but then again lol.....

superfan
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Fri May 06, 2011 6:43 am

Tomcod wrote:
superfan wrote:
Tomcod wrote:not to mention the tax dollars to build the CEC LOL...

.... actually i think tax dollars should be used to build a 2000 seat hockey arena in GFW . i think it would be a great stimulas project that would have meny long term benefits for the GFW area . would you agree tomcod ?
youre right on the mark as usual superfan ... have a great summer ... remember the best is here lol...

.... the next election i will run for harper i will sign the ballot then i will take off to honalulu to do my campaigning lol lol .

have a great summer and congrats to everyone in catland on your herder champianship .

...... CONGRATS TO DEREK MACPHEE G.M. OF THE 2011 ALLAN CUP CHAMPS ......

• Information