Cataracts Going To Allan Cup

West Coast Senior Amateur Hockey League - Corner Brook Royals, Deer Lake Red Wings, Stephenville Jets & Port aux Basques Mariners.
Be-Leaf-er
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:00 pm

Be-Leaf-er wrote:
So which team will they play off against, the half CeeBees half Bous team that went last year or the team that couldn't get past the league semi-finals last year. If they had done that last year the Bous wouldn't even had made it. They had their chance to win their way there and lost. This is not a change the rules to suit the Bous league.
Listen here buddy, When u got players injured and don't wanna go due to prior commitments than u got no choice to affiliate with someone and for that matter it was the Ceebees, Thanks for the players that wanted to go away, They helped us win the allan cup, Are u a cats fan? cause you sure sound like one

A cats fan yes, since they won their last herder, but more so a senior hockey fan and a big supporter of the Bous last year in the allan cup. My point was that there was a playoff for the allan cup representative with the intention of sending the BEST team from Newfoundland. Unfortunately the Allan cup champs weren't the best team from Newfoundland. I'm sure the Cats will do us proud and if I had my way Churchill and Chapman would be going with them. All is fair in love and war and hockey.

CaribousFan

Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:14 pm

Be-Leaf-er wrote:Be-Leaf-er wrote:
So which team will they play off against, the half CeeBees half Bous team that went last year or the team that couldn't get past the league semi-finals last year. If they had done that last year the Bous wouldn't even had made it. They had their chance to win their way there and lost. This is not a change the rules to suit the Bous league.
Listen here buddy, When u got players injured and don't wanna go due to prior commitments than u got no choice to affiliate with someone and for that matter it was the Ceebees, Thanks for the players that wanted to go away, They helped us win the allan cup, Are u a cats fan? cause you sure sound like one

A cats fan yes, since they won their last herder, but more so a senior hockey fan and a big supporter of the Bous last year in the allan cup. My point was that there was a playoff for the allan cup representative with the intention of sending the BEST team from Newfoundland. Unfortunately the Allan cup champs weren't the best team from Newfoundland. I'm sure the Cats will do us proud and if I had my way Churchill and Chapman would be going with them. All is fair in love and war and hockey.
If the team that was sent last year wasn't the best, Than we would not have won the allan cup
Caribous Record- 17-5-2= 36 Points= 1st Place- Regular Season Champs
Clarenville Caribous- 2011 Allan Cup Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2009-2010 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2008-2009 Herder Champions
CEC Siren Guy

geoguy

Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:44 am

don't know about anyone else but the hockey talk in this topic is little to none. just bantering back and forth with "were the best" "no your not were the best"

I enjoy a good banter but this one is going nowhere. shake it up a little
Go Cats GO
2011 WCSHL Regular Season Champs
2011 WCSHL Champs
2011 Herder Champs
2013 NLSHL regular season champs
2014 regular season and herder champs
2015 herder champs
2016 regular season champs
2016 cwshl champs
2017 cwshl regular season champs.

canonball

Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:09 pm

If the Cats do go and play for the Allan cup i do hope that they do good , as a matter of fact i hope they win it , after all they are playing for NL so we should all cheer for them ... Also who ever they take it will be their choice and i am sure they can make a good decision just look at the team they had last year ....

• Information