Ryan Penney

West Coast Senior Amateur Hockey League - Corner Brook Royals, Deer Lake Red Wings, Stephenville Jets & Port aux Basques Mariners.
Zekie
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:09 pm

Gamby I hope you guys get him & soon!!!

SHAWN4ROYALS

Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:58 pm

gezz i figured the cats fans would be tickled pink hes gonna lace them up in gfw ,his style of hockey has alot of ppl up in arms lol,but hes a great hockey player and can control a game or he can make a change in a game in his teams favour with either a goal or a hit,im not a fan but if he was on his way to the royals i would be excited

geno

Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:22 pm

SHAWN4ROYALS wrote:gezz i figured the cats fans would be tickled pink hes gonna lace them up in gfw ,his style of hockey has alot of ppl up in arms lol,but hes a great hockey player and can control a game or he can make a change in a game in his teams favour with either a goal or a hit,im not a fan but if he was on his way to the royals i would be excited

:shock: :shock: :shock: REEEEEAAALLLLY ????? hahahahahahahahahahahahaha :lol:

Tomcod

Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:59 pm

geno wrote:
SHAWN4ROYALS wrote:gezz i figured the cats fans would be tickled pink hes gonna lace them up in gfw ,his style of hockey has alot of ppl up in arms lol,but hes a great hockey player and can control a game or he can make a change in a game in his teams favour with either a goal or a hit,im not a fan but if he was on his way to the royals i would be excited

the cats dont need the type of player that penny is or what he brings to the table.. the cats won the herder last year by playing hockey... why would they need the dirtest player in the league....

geno

Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:22 pm

Tomcod wrote:
geno wrote:

the cats dont need the type of player that penny is or what he brings to the table.. the cats won the herder last year by playing hockey... why would they need the dirtest player in the league....
Ya, they already got all the dirt they can handle in Lewis and Hoffe :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tomcod

Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:10 pm

hey geno, dont take much to amuse you lol

newfie35n

Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:27 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: REEEEEAAALLLLY ????? hahahahahahahahahahahahaha :lol:[/quote]

the cats dont need the type of player that penny is or what he brings to the table.. the cats won the herder last year by playing hockey... why would they need the dirtest player in the league....[/quote]

Ya, they already got all the dirt they can handle in Lewis and Hoffe :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

I agree 100%

Tomcod

Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:45 pm

but most importantly the cats have the herder lol.....

CaribousFan

Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:33 am

Tomcod wrote:but most importantly the cats have the herder lol.....
We won that twice in a row and also we got the Allan Cup :-D
Caribous Record- 17-5-2= 36 Points= 1st Place- Regular Season Champs
Clarenville Caribous- 2011 Allan Cup Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2009-2010 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2008-2009 Herder Champions
CEC Siren Guy

canonball

Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:08 am

Thats right Tomcod ,, and they are still the king of the hill untill someone takes them down ... And it will have to be a good team to do so ... I dies at you

• Information